• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

CEM Ralox obliterated gyno

StanG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had pre existing gyno from puberty. Took ralox from cem...it decimated the gyno! Id recommend it to anyone struggling with gyno. I was thinking surgery was gonna be my only answer.

Glad to hear man!
I always rec people try a run of SERMs for a few months as a final step before getting it cut out.
I see more and more that Ralox seems to be possibly more effective than Tamox or Clomid for Gyno.
Thanks for posting.
How exactly did you run it? If you don't mind me asking

Nice bro! I have a small amount of gyno that come back here n there. Gonna deff give this a shot when I'm off.

I had a smaller hard lump behind left nipple, slightly under it and a softer mass bbut larger on the right. I ran Raloxifene at 60mg/day for around 2 and a half months. There is literally not a trace of the gyno remaining. I could not be freaking happier man.

Damn, next gyno battle I have I'm trying this... that's all u ran, no letro alongside or anything?

Damn, next gyno battle I have I'm trying this... that's all u ran, no letro alongside or anything?

Dont know what he did but you dont need to run an ai alongside of it if you arent on cycle.

I'm currently running letro and Raloxifene together. Only been a week haven't seen a difference yet, stanG how long did it take to start feeling a difference?

juice

IML Gear Cream!
My bad I didn't even notice sorry brotha

Last edited:
CEM will have Ralox in stock shortly.
I don't have a timeframe yet but will post as soon as I know.

Mj research has Raloxifene instock right now. Lol

juice

My post was in response to the TITLE of this thread.
I know MOST forum members will understand that. I guess I have to explain it for the rest.

Lol relax there I deleted it no worries

juice

Wow, you really need to learn how to figure out when someone is F*ing with you.
You did not need to delete your post, be any means.

This is an online forum full of great information and is a valuable tool to help people like us.

I do my best to be helpful, informative, insightful and knowledgeable when answering questions and replying to posts.

That being said...it's an online forum...we all try to have some fun now and then and that usually means f*ing with someone without malicious intent.

I am sorry you took my post the wrong way.
Please don't take it personally.

Nah I didn't bro no worries I just felt like an ass cuz I said that under ur guys page without even realizing lol.. shit happens, it's not the end of the world haha

juice

I'm currently running letro and Raloxifene together. Only been a week haven't seen a difference yet, stanG how long did it take to start feeling a difference?

juice

It takes about 6-8 weeks. Why letro as well? Manage your e2 , dont obliterate it. You dont need letro when you run ralox. Are you on cycle or what?

Yea I am on 2g test and 700tren ace.. so o need em both lol

juice

Back