• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Acne Test?

svt2001

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finished up a vial of Test E from a reliable source that took my testosterone from the low 300's to >1500 (as high as the test measures) in 4 weeks. I opened a vial of Test E from a different source and got tons of acne on my chin and back. Does this mean it is a stronger Test E, different in some fashion, or a different compound altogether? BTW, I'm on 250mg a week. Keep in mind that the original vial is not bunk since I had blood work done and gains to match.

If 250mg a week put your levels above 1500, then it is pretty legit.

hmm seems like a high number for that dosing but hey that is not your question. If you have been only running test for the 4 weeks then more than likely the sides just set in. What is your e2? are you taking any ancileries? Not that you should need them at that dosage.

It took me 8 months to get acne but once I got it, its was brutal. If you get bugged by acne you should pick up some accutane. Not saying jump on it right away try everything else first but after what I went through I will always have it on hand.

hmm seems like a high number for that dosing but hey that is not your question. If you have been only running test for the 4 weeks then more than likely the sides just set in. What is your e2? are you taking any ancileries? Not that you should need them at that dosage.

It took me 8 months to get acne but once I got it, its was brutal. If you get bugged by acne you should pick up some accutane. Not saying jump on it right away try everything else first but after what I went through I will always have it on hand.

I'm not 4 weeks into 250mg Test E, I have been doing this as TRT for 8 months now. I just got blood work after 4 weeks to make sure my original test was G2G.

My E2 is at 11.9 by using 1mg of arimidex once a week in divided doses. The only other thing I take is 250iu HCG twice a week. I just find it odd that my acne went nuts as soon as I tried another source even though it's the same thing.

Not necessarily, It could be your body reacting to something they used to brew the gear too. Bloodwork is the answer though. Could def be high e2.

Back