• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quick Super DMZ help! Kind of in trouble.

dkdontplay

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alrighty, I am 22 year old 6'2" guy weighing 193lbs with super fast metabolism, ive been working out for as long as i can remember, but have always had difficulties with putting on weight. -irrelevant.

My best friend got me Super DMZ for my birthday and with it gave me a bottle of liquid tamox. He said, take this in 12 hour intervals for 30 days, afterwards call me and so i can tell you how to do your post cycle.

I started the cycle Yesterday at 3pm, meaning i took one capsule then and another last night at 3am, and I am due again today...HOWEVER, I dont have Advanced Cycle Support. I realize I should have done more than just trusted my friend, but it is what it is, I ordered the ACS today. My question is, do I stop doing DMZ now until i get ACS and then continue, or just keep it running and just add the ACS as soon as it arrives. (should be no later than tuesday next week)

A simple, 'stop till you get ACS' 'keep going, you'll be fine' or 'kill yourself' will suffice, thank you.

drop too 1 cap ed...and don't go up...drink 1-1.5 gallons of water ed..you should be fine tell the ACS shows up..

Back