• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

donating blood

independent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do I need to tell them im on trt? If I dont tell them will they see it when they process my donation. Its prescribed but I really dont care to tell anyone my business.

don't say anything no they can not or don't know. I have gave while on cycle tons of shit in me no prob besides them calling all the time wanting more blood.

I just donated yesterday for the first time. I told them I was on trt they said ok cool. They asked where I get shots at Dr's office or home? I said home but its prescribed. I think he was asking more because of the possibility for hepatitis and stuff. If your on GH don't say anything that's on their banned list.

Dont say anything, because they make a big fuss about using needles (as they should ) . You wont have a problem and just answer no to everything on the questionaire as far as drugs or treatment of any illness

Local hospital

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I use Bonfils blood center. They don't care about doc prescribed HRT. I used to give for human use but they asked me once if I wanted to donate for research. I started doing this a few times ago and they pay me each donation. It never ends up being used they just research how it stores or whatever project they are doing at the time.

Do you guys fast before donating? I wanna donate today. And lift today as well. Getting some headaches while on and so I think it's time to donate.

I do measure bp but every 2-3 weeks. This would be the end of week 2 since I last checked. I'm mid cycle and gonna get bloods this week, we have a snow storm over hear so I couldn't go today and tomorrow.

dont fast before donating no...they usually have orange juice and other fast sugars handy for anyone that gets lightheaded to prevent syncope

donating while on trt isn't on anyones banned list..including the red cross
and they are only asking about at the drs office or at home due to hepatitis etc

Go in there fasted you might wake up looking up at strange faces thinking "why am i lying on the floor"

lol I was just asking for accuracy purposes never donated before. Just Donated and feeling great still have a headache though might be getting sick fml. Pulse 66, BP 110/70, Hgb/Hct 49

Guys how long does your bp typically stay low after donating while on cycle? Has anyone ever experienced increased bp when donating? I read that some people have the opposite effect where the body detects loss of blood and ups adrenaline in response, which then raises bp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to donate blood at my local hospital but i am taking low dose accutane at 20mg a day to help with acne sides. I know youre not supposed to donate blood while on accutane. What should i do? Just donate and not tell them? I heard there are places you can donate and then tell them to destroy the blood right after is this true?

They may ask for your exogenous testosterone script :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
Make sure you don't donate if you are on Accutane or the generic as it is known to cause birth defects, and you never know who is going to get your donation.

Medical phlebotomy, you have to het a script for it. Do not donate blood on accutane.

Can't i just tell them to destroy the blood after they take it out? I could have sworn i heard that is an option.

I was going to donate blood at my local hospital but i am taking low dose accutane at 20mg a day to help with acne sides. I know youre not supposed to donate blood while on accutane. What should i do? Just donate and not tell them? I heard there are places you can donate and then tell them to destroy the blood right after is this true?
Accutane is highly dangerous for many people so do NOT donate without telling them. They can take your blood for other reasons but do not give for human use.

Can't i just tell them to destroy the blood after they take it out? I could have sworn i heard that is an option.
Where I'm from, it's $103 to do the medical phlebotomy. Blood center will not just destroy it for you because they have to recover their costs.

Where I'm from, it's $103 to do the medical phlebotomy. Blood center will not just destroy it for you because they have to recover their costs.

Are you fuckin kidding me?

Can't i just at the last second after the draw the bleed say "Oh shit i just forgot I'm on accutane, Sorry, but thanks for lowering my RBC"

Can't i just at the last second after the draw the bleed say "Oh shit i just forgot I'm on accutane, Sorry, but thanks for lowering my RBC"

No. You made the choice to take drugs, dont burden someone else for your decision.

Make friends with a vampire. Lol. Maybe somewhere in your area accepts blood for research.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Back