• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shortest time between cycles...

Jack_Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what's the shortest time off between cycles you have taken and did the short turn around have any impact on gains? I turn 41 this month and can see father time catching up to me. It has been 7 weeks since last test E injection and my labs look as good as they did before the cycle. thoughts...

My rule of thumb is to take as much time off as your were on including PCT if you ran any PCT. But what I usually say is take the same amount of time off as on and then get bloods drawn and see if everything is in line, and if it is then it is safe to start back up. But since you already had bloods drawn and its been 7 wks since your last shot and they look to be in line then I think you would be okay starting back up.

you could always cruise for PCT and then jump on another blast cycle

I usually have taken at a minimum the amount of time off as I was on... But as I get older, the clock is ticking... Does everyone pretty much do the blast and cruise route these days?? makes sense to cruise at my age..

Why dont you run sarms to bridge in between cycles? That way you are still making gains and feel ON.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I always smile when I read about the idea of "blast and cruise".

Myself and most of my friends have been doing this for many, many years.

The only difference is that we don't really call it "blast and cruise". We refer to it as "taking steroids".

Quite frankly, I rarely even heard of people who go on and then off and then on and then off until I discovered these online forums.

Sometimes doses are high and multiple compounds are introduced, sometimes I reel it back a bit, but at least Testosterone is used all year round. Most definitely.

8-10 months I take off than jump on a cycle damn 7 weeks lol why come off

Wow. Don't be posting dumb shit like I never come off. People come on here and read that shit. It's not healthy or safe.

You need time off to fully recover. If you're not worried about recovery, then blast and cruise. This is the best option for older folks.

IML Gear Cream!
what's the shortest time off between cycles you have taken and did the short turn around have any impact on gains? I turn 41 this month and can see father time catching up to me. It has been 7 weeks since last test E injection and my labs look as good as they did before the cycle. thoughts...
Keep in mind that SERMs artificially boost testosterone levels. They also have a half-life of around 5-7 days, so you want at least 3-4 weeks after final SERM dose before getting bloodwork in order to measure accurate baseline natty test levels, and not the artificial SERM-induced test levels, just FYI

Wow. Don't be posting dumb shit like I never come off. People come on here and read that shit. It's not healthy or safe.

You need time off to fully recover. If you're not worried about recovery, then blast and cruise. This is the best option for older folks.
My life experience is what my life experience is. I started using gear around 1986 or 1987. I've pretty much been on ever since (with the exception of a little time off here and there of course).

I've always felt that it's best to share honestly when giving input.

I'm sorry if my truth sounds like "dumb shit" to you.

My rule of thumb is to take as much time off as your were on including PCT if you ran any PCT. But what I usually say is take the same amount of time off as on and then get bloods drawn and see if everything is in line, and if it is then it is safe to start back up. But since you already had bloods drawn and its been 7 wks since your last shot and they look to be in line then I think you would be okay starting back up.

Agreed, this is the way to go unless your on trt or blasting and cruising.

your question depends on how concerned you are about recovering. If you want to make sure your body is in working order(and it still might not be) then take the necessary time needed to recover time off = time on. If your not worried about recovering and don't care if you end up on trt then stay on.

Back