Join Now!

Dnp?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dnp?

Rep Points

Dnp?

Anyone got a DNP source they can share in a P.M? Can't find this shit for the life of me anymore.

Rep Points

How many times have tou taken DNP.. I heard some horror stories about this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    Anyone got a DNP source they can share in a P.M? Can't find this shit for the life of me anymore.
    PM about to be sent man
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rep Points

Have you considered a GW run???????? Maybe throw in some t3 and albuterol? I'm sure you'll make better progress than cooking your organs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

DNP taken at intelligently is not that dangerous. Don't abuse it, use your fucking head, and you will get results. If you aren't in contest prep then don't mess with it though.

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

Rep Points

I'm not one of the fools who want to take 750mg+ and wonder why they burn up and feel like shit. Plan on a small dose of 200mg while drinking pedialyte the entire time. Every drug is dangerous, clen is one of the main causes of myocarditis but you don't really see anyone bitching about that when someone brings it up lol. But yeah, I'm still just debating on keeping my T3 cycle ongoing instead. But I'm curious about it, and would like to try it.

Rep Points

GW501516 is a awesome option. You want to drop some bf, thats a great way to do it. Its non catabolic

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    I'm not one of the fools who want to take 750mg+ and wonder why they burn up and feel like shit. Plan on a small dose of 200mg while drinking pedialyte the entire time. Every drug is dangerous, clen is one of the main causes of myocarditis but you don't really see anyone bitching about that when someone brings it up lol. But yeah, I'm still just debating on keeping my T3 cycle ongoing instead. But I'm curious about it, and would like to try it.

Personally, I think clen is ill-advised too. Albuterol versus clen is a no-brainer. Albuterol is anabolic versus clen's catabolism. Albuterol has zero negative effect ob RER and Vo2 max while clen is the opposite. Combine a low-suppressive dose of t3 (50-60 mics) with 4 mgs of albuterol ramped up to 16 mgs and some GW you will get significantly better results than a DNP cycle both anabolically and positive catabolically speaking. If you really want to go the extra mile throw in some ghrp-2 and some MOG Grf 1-29 (a GHRH agonist) at 100 mcg X 2 ED and you'll see great long term results with minimal sides.

Rep Points

My nephew gets pharma albuterol in the masses so I may just have to try that. Thanks. I've never really looked into the whole "black market" world of thermo's and such. Majorly just AAS so this will be a new learning curve.

Rep Points

DNP is reserved for those who messed up their cycle or diet during a contest prep.... Even then, high dosed t3 w albuterol gw and letro is better.

Rep Points

Albuterol works well too for sure

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fizs#1 View Post
    DNP is reserved for those who messed up their cycle or diet during a contest prep.... Even then, high dosed t3 w albuterol gw and letro is better.

^^^this

Rep Points

High Dosed? I've been taking 75mg per mornings, would anything higher be beneficial?

Rep Points

Nooooio

Rep Points

I am only saying that if you actually screwed up your cycle or your diet before a contest. Period.

Rep Points

T3 at 75 is high beo

BOARD REP

Rep Points

How about for those who have awful body composition and can't dip into those stubborn fat stores without it? Not necessary for most but I have seen a few people who just couldn't lose fat without it

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exerciseordie View Post
    How about for those who have awful body composition and can't dip into those stubborn fat stores without it? Not necessary for most but I have seen a few people who just couldn't lose fat without it
    GW and ghrp with t3 and albuterol will yield cleaner results

BOARD REP

Rep Points

GW and ghrp with t3 and albuterol will yield cleaner results

Eh. I saw a buddy who was on barely any carbs, barely any fats, high protein. Running tren, clen, t3, and a few peps....his body would not get to a stage leaness without DNP. Now I don't think everyone needs it but some people will. I would never recommend it to anyone though. Too dangerous in a stupid persons hands.

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

Eh. I saw a buddy who was on barely any carbs, barely any fats, high protein. Running tren, clen, t3, and a few peps....his body would not get to a stage leaness without DNP. Now I don't think everyone needs it but some people will. I would never recommend it to anyone though. Too dangerous in a stupid persons hands.
    Gw as a standalone is better. It's not catabolic to muscle. People need to understand the relevance of muscle anabolism while emoloying something catabolic to adipose. Carb starving can kill your body's metabolism too. I feel as though DNP users are willing to go to far. "Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price...." Sure but I'd rather not cook my body.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Gw as a standalone is better. It's not catabolic to muscle. People need to understand the relevance of muscle anabolism while emoloying something catabolic to adipose. Carb starving can kill your body's metabolism too. I feel as though DNP users are willing to go to far. "Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price...." Sure but I'd rather not cook my body.

So if you are at over 2 hrs of cardio a day and 4 weeks out and your body won't allow you to drop weight....you wouldn't cut carbs? Also you may have heard horror stories about DNP but I've never heard of anyone hurting themselves on low doses. I agree with what you have said that there are other options....but when all else fails and you want to win...you do what you gotta do.

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

Dnp?

So if you are at over 2 hrs of cardio a day and 4 weeks out and your body won't allow you to drop weight....you wouldn't cut carbs? Also you may have heard horror stories about DNP but I've never heard of anyone hurting themselves on low doses. I agree with what you have said that there are other options....but when all else fails and you want to win...you do what you gotta do.
    It depends on how hard and how long you're cutting the carbs.... Water intake... Type of carbs. Again brother, have your bro give GW a run. Pretty serious fat burning.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It depends on how hard and how long you're cutting the carbs.... Water intake... Type of carbs. Again brother, have your bro give GW a run. Pretty serious fat burning.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with that and actually want to try it myself. I was just saying if I wanted to win and I needed it, I'd take it. Never taken DNP to date though. Also he was doing everything correctly. With water intake and with dropping carbs. He was just one of the unfortunate few who has a body that will NOT drop weight lol

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

Oh I'm not disagreeing with that and actually want to try it myself. I was just saying if I wanted to win and I needed it, I'd take it. Never taken DNP to date though. Also he was doing everything correctly. With water intake and with dropping carbs. He was just one of the unfortunate few who has a body that will NOT drop weight lol
    Has he tried GW yet? May be worthwhile to give it a run.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

fizs
    you ever use dnp?? its not bad at all on an intelligent dose.
    from personal experience I think its the least of all the evils mentioned in this thread..that said.. I blamed my metabolism on not being able to lose weight and I'm being proved quite wrong.
    my diet is changing my body comp faster than any extra possibly could.

IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~

Amalist@securenym.net

Rep Points

Dnp?

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    fizs
    you ever use dnp?? its not bad at all on an intelligent dose.
    from personal experience I think its the least of all the evils mentioned in this thread..that said.. I blamed my metabolism on not being able to lose weight and I'm being proved quite wrong.
    my diet is changing my body comp faster than any extra possibly could.
    No. Too much room for error IMHO. You don't like albuterol or GW? GW with ghrp-2 and MoD GRF 1-29? I hear you on the diet regulation!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My fuckin head hurts.

Rep Points

My only problem is its poison from my understanding, used in rat poison. Correct me if im wrong. Just not worth it to me.

-jwgibbons
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ignite dynamite, kill rats, whichever. I have never used this but I have probably used things just as bad. I'm a smart guy but I still feel unless you're a professional there is no need. Even pros may never need dnp. Most pros around here deny it although you never really know. I just am overwhelmed with all the peptides and stuff people talk about like its just everyday talk.

Rep Points

Dnp?

Peptides, sarms and ppar agonists (delta that is) are >>>>> DNP, they can do the same job if not better and way safer The reality is that diet affects you more than anything. Some people blame genetics but that's a copout. Hiw come more people in America have bad genetics than any other place? Ironically, we also have the most fatty foods and the most excuses. Ibdidn't get a 6-pack until I was 28. Know why? That's when I discovered the paleo diet. Try it! You'll crush an excuse-monger who "needs DNP."