IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Introducing SARMS1.COM... The #1 Sarms Source in the World...

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Introducing SARMS1.COM... The #1 Sarms Source in the World...

    I am proud to introduce SARMS1 to the Iron Magazine Forums. Sarms1 is known prevalently as the best of the best in the SARMS world today... You CANNOT find any Sarms as pure and strong as the ones that are sold and produced at sarms1... The logs and results are going up and there has been a frenzy to buy as the results continue to show drastic changes in everyone. Not only is the quality of the highest degree but the customer service, shipping speed, prices, promotions, etc. are unmatched. The shipping speed is beyond incredible and the customer service treats you like family... You will not encounter a TOTAL experience like you will with sarms1... Please visit SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for all of your SARMS needs... Featured on the site are MK2866 (Ostarine), S4, GW-501516 and LGD-4033. Sarms1 SPECIALIZES in SARMS and brings you nothing but the best of the best...

    I am the Head Rep for Sarms1... I can not only answer any questions that you have about the company in any regard but I can will happily answer all SARMS cycle and use related questions as well... I am renowned throughout the internet as the King Of Sarms... My studies, knowledge base, use and results speak for themselves... Feel free to pm me anytime for any questions you may have...

    I am extremely proud to be able to announce the launch of SARMS1 on ironmagazineforums... Thank you!!

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    256032

    Very cool! Welcome aboard sarms1

    ive personally used their ostarine, s4, gw, and Lgd and can say without a doubt that it's the most potent sarms I've ever used. Great potency and not the watered down sarms you may have used in the past

  3. #3
    TEAM AY
    JerseyDevil's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under a barbell
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Points
    284121247

    These guys know what they are talking about. Welcome aboard SARMS1.

    24k it would be helpful for you to lay out some SARMS cycles for those of us who are not that familiar with them.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Militant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The States
    Posts
    156
    Rep Points
    5586318

    Im using their GW right now and loving it. Good stuff

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    TEAM AY
    JerseyDevil's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under a barbell
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Points
    284121247


  6. #6
    Registered User
    13bret's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    35584713

    I'm loggin the GW here as well.

    Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Does it make sense to cycle MK and LGD? I read they are similar and shouldn't be cycled together and then I read somewhere they could......what say you?

    Thanks!

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    256032

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    Does it make sense to cycle MK and LGD? I read they are similar and shouldn't be cycled together and then I read somewhere they could......what say you?

    Thanks!
    I've ran LGD a few times and found that using ostarine in pct was the best way to utilize it. I've never seen anyone use them together so that would be very interesting to watch! Although, I think they are quite similar molecularly so there may be some redundancy running them together. The LGD would definitely over shine the ostarine. Now, LGD and S4... That was an awesome strength combo! 24k may have some different thoughts on it though

  9. #9
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    I've ran LGD a few times and found that using ostarine in pct was the best way to utilize it. I've never seen anyone use them together so that would be very interesting to watch! Although, I think they are quite similar molecularly so there may be some redundancy running them together. The LGD would definitely over shine the ostarine. Now, LGD and S4... That was an awesome strength combo! 24k may have some different thoughts on it though
    Thanks for the reply. So Ostarine in PCT? I would love to do that but some say that using a SARM during PCT is not really giving your body the break needed during PCT.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    256032

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. So Ostarine in PCT? I would love to do that but some say that using a SARM during PCT is not really giving your body the break needed during PCT.
    I didn't didn't find that to be true for me. 8 weeks into the triple stack (8 weeks post pct) my T serum was fully recovered at 994 and LH at 7.5/8.6. I was more than recovered. Even when ostarine does suppress, it seems to only show a small drop in T serum with no effect on LH or FSH. Once you stop, things should bounce back fairly quickly. Seems like a small price to pay to keep your gains

  11. #11
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    I didn't didn't find that to be true for me. 8 weeks into the triple stack (8 weeks post pct) my T serum was fully recovered at 994 and LH at 7.5/8.6. I was more than recovered. Even when ostarine does suppress, it seems to only show a small drop in T serum with no effect on LH or FSH. Once you stop, things should bounce back fairly quickly. Seems like a small price to pay to keep your gains

    This is good to hear. Thanks.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    This is good to hear. Thanks.
    compared to the others its practically nothing. And everthing aside LGD is minimal. LGD at 10mg is like d bol at 10mg IMHO

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Militant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The States
    Posts
    156
    Rep Points
    5586318

    Not dosing ostarine in PCT is leaving gains on the table in my opinion. Its not even a option not to have it in PCT.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    I am proud to introduce SARMS1 to the Iron Magazine Forums. Sarms1 is known prevalently as the best of the best in the SARMS world today... You CANNOT find any Sarms as pure and strong as the ones that are sold and produced at sarms1... The logs and results are going up and there has been a frenzy to buy as the results continue to show drastic changes in everyone. Not only is the quality of the highest degree but the customer service, shipping speed, prices, promotions, etc. are unmatched. The shipping speed is beyond incredible and the customer service treats you like family... You will not encounter a TOTAL experience like you will with sarms1... Please visit SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for all of your SARMS needs... Featured on the site are MK2866 (Ostarine), S4, GW-501516 and LGD-4033. Sarms1 SPECIALIZES in SARMS and brings you nothing but the best of the best...

    I am the Head Rep for Sarms1... I can not only answer any questions that you have about the company in any regard but I can will happily answer all SARMS cycle and use related questions as well... I am renowned throughout the internet as the King Of Sarms... My studies, knowledge base, use and results speak for themselves... Feel free to pm me anytime for any questions you may have...

    I am extremely proud to be able to announce the launch of SARMS1 on ironmagazineforums... Thank you!!
    PM sent

  15. #15
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    Not dosing ostarine in PCT is leaving gains on the table in my opinion. Its not even a option not to have it in PCT.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    I want to believe this so this is what I am going to do. Thank you.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    I want to believe this so this is what I am going to do. Thank you.
    Once you do it once, it will be a pct staple for you... I can assure you of this bro...

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    256032

    Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    Once you do it once, it will be a pct staple for you... I can assure you of this bro...
    I was gonna say this too. I'll never pct without it again.

    Now that I pct and bridge with sarms, I never have the "off" feeling

  18. #18
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    I was gonna say this too. I'll never pct without it again.

    Now that I pct and bridge with sarms, I never have the "off" feeling
    nice....that's exactly what I'm looking for

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:10 PM
  3. A SARMS Overview.Building Muscle & Losing Fat with SARMs!
    By maniac0614 in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:21 AM
  4. Introducing the World's First Intubation Robot
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->