• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Introducing SARMS1.COM... The #1 Sarms Source in the World...

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am proud to introduce SARMS1 to the Iron Magazine Forums. Sarms1 is known prevalently as the best of the best in the SARMS world today... You CANNOT find any Sarms as pure and strong as the ones that are sold and produced at sarms1... The logs and results are going up and there has been a frenzy to buy as the results continue to show drastic changes in everyone. Not only is the quality of the highest degree but the customer service, shipping speed, prices, promotions, etc. are unmatched. The shipping speed is beyond incredible and the customer service treats you like family... You will not encounter a TOTAL experience like you will with sarms1... Please visit SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for all of your SARMS needs... Featured on the site are MK2866 (Ostarine), S4, GW-501516 and LGD-4033. Sarms1 SPECIALIZES in SARMS and brings you nothing but the best of the best...

I am the Head Rep for Sarms1... I can not only answer any questions that you have about the company in any regard but I can will happily answer all SARMS cycle and use related questions as well... I am renowned throughout the internet as the King Of Sarms... My studies, knowledge base, use and results speak for themselves... Feel free to pm me anytime for any questions you may have...

I am extremely proud to be able to announce the launch of SARMS1 on ironmagazineforums... Thank you!!

Very cool! Welcome aboard sarms1

ive personally used their ostarine, s4, gw, and Lgd and can say without a doubt that it's the most potent sarms I've ever used. Great potency and not the watered down sarms you may have used in the past

These guys know what they are talking about. Welcome aboard SARMS1.

24k it would be helpful for you to lay out some SARMS cycles for those of us who are not that familiar with them.

Im using their GW right now and loving it. Good stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm loggin the GW here as well.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Does it make sense to cycle MK and LGD? I read they are similar and shouldn't be cycled together and then I read somewhere they could......what say you?

Thanks!

Does it make sense to cycle MK and LGD? I read they are similar and shouldn't be cycled together and then I read somewhere they could......what say you?

Thanks!

I've ran LGD a few times and found that using ostarine in pct was the best way to utilize it. I've never seen anyone use them together so that would be very interesting to watch! Although, I think they are quite similar molecularly so there may be some redundancy running them together. The LGD would definitely over shine the ostarine. Now, LGD and S4... That was an awesome strength combo! 24k may have some different thoughts on it though

I've ran LGD a few times and found that using ostarine in pct was the best way to utilize it. I've never seen anyone use them together so that would be very interesting to watch! Although, I think they are quite similar molecularly so there may be some redundancy running them together. The LGD would definitely over shine the ostarine. Now, LGD and S4... That was an awesome strength combo! 24k may have some different thoughts on it though

Thanks for the reply. So Ostarine in PCT? I would love to do that but some say that using a SARM during PCT is not really giving your body the break needed during PCT.

Thanks for the reply. So Ostarine in PCT? I would love to do that but some say that using a SARM during PCT is not really giving your body the break needed during PCT.

I didn't didn't find that to be true for me. 8 weeks into the triple stack (8 weeks post pct) my T serum was fully recovered at 994 and LH at 7.5/8.6. I was more than recovered. Even when ostarine does suppress, it seems to only show a small drop in T serum with no effect on LH or FSH. Once you stop, things should bounce back fairly quickly. Seems like a small price to pay to keep your gains

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't didn't find that to be true for me. 8 weeks into the triple stack (8 weeks post pct) my T serum was fully recovered at 994 and LH at 7.5/8.6. I was more than recovered. Even when ostarine does suppress, it seems to only show a small drop in T serum with no effect on LH or FSH. Once you stop, things should bounce back fairly quickly. Seems like a small price to pay to keep your gains

This is good to hear. Thanks.

Not dosing ostarine in PCT is leaving gains on the table in my opinion. Its not even a option not to have it in PCT.

I am proud to introduce SARMS1 to the Iron Magazine Forums. Sarms1 is known prevalently as the best of the best in the SARMS world today... You CANNOT find any Sarms as pure and strong as the ones that are sold and produced at sarms1... The logs and results are going up and there has been a frenzy to buy as the results continue to show drastic changes in everyone. Not only is the quality of the highest degree but the customer service, shipping speed, prices, promotions, etc. are unmatched. The shipping speed is beyond incredible and the customer service treats you like family... You will not encounter a TOTAL experience like you will with sarms1... Please visit SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for all of your SARMS needs... Featured on the site are MK2866 (Ostarine), S4, GW-501516 and LGD-4033. Sarms1 SPECIALIZES in SARMS and brings you nothing but the best of the best...

I am the Head Rep for Sarms1... I can not only answer any questions that you have about the company in any regard but I can will happily answer all SARMS cycle and use related questions as well... I am renowned throughout the internet as the King Of Sarms... My studies, knowledge base, use and results speak for themselves... Feel free to pm me anytime for any questions you may have...

I am extremely proud to be able to announce the launch of SARMS1 on ironmagazineforums... Thank you!!

PM sent :coffee:

Not dosing ostarine in PCT is leaving gains on the table in my opinion. Its not even a option not to have it in PCT.

I want to believe this so this is what I am going to do. Thank you.

Once you do it once, it will be a pct staple for you... I can assure you of this bro...
I was gonna say this too. I'll never pct without it again.

Now that I pct and bridge with sarms, I never have the "off" feeling

Back