Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

First time adding MASTERON to a cycle

Rep Points

First time adding MASTERON to a cycle

For years I've been doing variations of test/deca/dbol cycles. they were great and i got huge, but i remember a while back i did a Test/low-dose d-bol/proviron and got big and RIPPED. i cant get my hands on proviron anymore, and frankly, id rather try out masteron. I'm going to do a Test cyp/Masteron enanthate cycle in a month from now. i just want to know how you guys recommend dosing the Masteron.

I generally shoot 750 to 850mg of test cyp per week when blasting, do i reduce this when using Masteron? Let me know what a good dosing protocal would be for this test/mast cycle. THANKS ALL.

Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer View Post
    For years I've been doing variations of test/deca/dbol cycles. they were great and i got huge, but i remember a while back i did a Test/low-dose d-bol/proviron and got big and RIPPED. i cant get my hands on proviron anymore, and frankly, id rather try out masteron. I'm going to do a Test cyp/Masteron enanthate cycle in a month from now. i just want to know how you guys recommend dosing the Masteron.

I generally shoot 750 to 850mg of test cyp per week when blasting, do i reduce this when using Masteron? Let me know what a good dosing protocal would be for this test/mast cycle. THANKS ALL.
    You can run test that way... Many guys will say that 400mg/week is good dose of Masteron. Personally I have never run it that high but I've only used it to minimize sides from tren.

Rep Points

I would not even consider going anything under 600 mg a week of masteron... anything less is a waste... you really need to have a body fat under 10% to see the results from masteron, otherwise you are wasting your time because its basically an aesthetic compound... you really don't need to run your test that high either but that's up to you... 600-800 mg week of masteron is ideal... i run it on every cycle... the leaner you are, the more profound the effects...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Off topic, but SFY carries proviron.

Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    I would not even consider going anything under 600 mg a week of masteron... anything less is a waste... you really need to have a body fat under 10% to see the results from masteron, otherwise you are wasting your time because its basically an aesthetic compound... you really don't need to run your test that high either but that's up to you... 600-800 mg week of masteron is ideal... i run it on every cycle... the leaner you are, the more profound the effects...
    Ehh i duno about that man. I've been reading about Masteron a lot and it seems that the whole "useless under 10% bf" is broscience. The general consensus is that it is an extremely underrated drug. You also gotta take into account it frees up a lot of testosterone in your body, making your cyp more effective. And although i haven't used Masteron yet, when i did my clean bulking cycle with proviron included (which is similar to masteron) it made a HUGE difference. i looked dryer and more vascular. All in all though, i haven't used it yet but i'm certainly not going to use 600+ mg/wk. 500mg/wk max.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    Off topic, but SFY carries proviron.

Warrior
    Are they domestic? I only use domestic. The T/A times and the worrying of it getting intercepted by customs is a headache i'm done with. I will admit i miss the great labs from overseas. Gen-Shi labs was the smoothest gear ive EVER shot.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Are they domestic? I only use domestic. The T/A times and the worrying of it getting intercepted by customs is a headache i'm done with. I will admit i miss the great labs from overseas. Gen-Shi labs was the smoothest gear ive EVER shot.
    Some products are domestic, but not proviron.

Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

Rep Points

Ehh i duno about that man. I've been reading about Masteron a lot and it seems that the whole "useless under 10% bf" is broscience. The general consensus is that it is an extremely underrated drug. You also gotta take into account it frees up a lot of testosterone in your body, making your cyp more effective. And although i haven't used Masteron yet, when i did my clean bulking cycle with proviron included (which is similar to masteron) it made a HUGE difference. i looked dryer and more vascular. All in all though, i haven't used it yet but i'm certainly not going to use 600+ mg/wk. 500mg/wk max.
    I didnt say it wouldnt work, but the fact remains that the leaner you are, the more pronounces effect it will have... Its simply more ideal at a lower body fat is the point

Chemically Enhanced

Rep Points

It certainly isn't uselss under 10%. It's only here when you will really see what it is known for ie hardness vascularity. Even if you are carrying a bit it is great for strength and size diet depending. Or run cal deficit and it will chew through fat. Run it at 600+

Rep Points

I used it last cycle and will use it again next cycle I'm 16% BF I noticed it so you don't have to be at 10%. I can see where you would see more results in the mirror at low BF% but you will notice way more hardness and vascularity also helped me keep the water weight off test always bloats me pretty good no matter what I do. I ran it at 500-600 week plan on adding tren next time hear its a great cycle for shedding fat.

Rep Points

600+ mg a week.

You can run it at higher body fat.. but it is more of a cosmetic drug. It is not going to produce hardly any muscle gains, so to really get the full benefit.. you should be sub 10% body fat.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I like mast, but I get better results from Proviron. IMHO, it doesn't do much of anything unless you are in the real low BF% category. Proviron gets me harder and more vascular IMHO....and use it in every single one of my programs. I get far better results off of proviron than I do mast. Good luck!

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

i just ordered a crap ton of proviron off one of the sponsors here on the main page, price is the best ive seen and there domestic, if you search through the sponsors you'll find a couple companies that are domestic

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I like mast, but I get better results from Proviron. IMHO, it doesn't do much of anything unless you are in the real low BF% category. Proviron gets me harder and more vascular IMHO....and use it in every single one of my programs. I get far better results off of proviron than I do mast. Good luck!

/V
    What dose uou use Victor? Proviron, not Mast

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

I like mast, even in low doses it adds a nice touch.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I love mast. Even at 400 it's got some awesome results. Provi is also amazing. Either way you will get some good results if your diet is right

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post
    What dose uou use Victor? Proviron, not Mast

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
    50-100 a day on provi is a good dose. I use 50 to conserve it but many people run it much higher.

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

Rep Points

I need a proviron source!! Looking to pick up a nice stock pile!

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I honestly only run mast at 800mg that is where i see the best gains. Any thing higher is a waste and i do not notice much of a change and anything lower really doesnt do the trick that i want mast to do.

My opinion call it bro science all you want but i wouldn?t run mast unless I am in single diget bf. It shreds me up fast and really doesnt do much for strength and size for me. Just helps bring out serrations and makes my abs look freaky. If i was in double diget i would run NPP period if your not looking to run tren. NPP is probably one of my favourite drugs to use period.

The FDA actually did a study on mast that they stated the gains below 700mg were not worth the cost of the drug and anything over 900mg is a waste of the drug. They also went on to say that you can safely take 2g's of masteron with no additional sides, but it will yield the same gains at 900.

Rep Points

im different broo i only need 400-500

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    I honestly only run mast at 800mg that is where i see the best gains. Any thing higher is a waste and i do not notice much of a change and anything lower really doesnt do the trick that i want mast to do.

My opinion call it bro science all you want but i wouldn?t run mast unless I am in single diget bf. It shreds me up fast and really doesnt do much for strength and size for me. Just helps bring out serrations and makes my abs look freaky. If i was in double diget i would run NPP period if your not looking to run tren. NPP is probably one of my favourite drugs to use period.

The FDA actually did a study on mast that they stated the gains below 700mg were not worth the cost of the drug and anything over 900mg is a waste of the drug. They also went on to say that you can safely take 2g's of masteron with no additional sides, but it will yield the same gains at 900.
    Very we'll said bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk