Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


First time adding MASTERON to a cycle

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Junkboxer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    323
    Rep Points
    8391518

    First time adding MASTERON to a cycle






    For years I've been doing variations of test/deca/dbol cycles. they were great and i got huge, but i remember a while back i did a Test/low-dose d-bol/proviron and got big and RIPPED. i cant get my hands on proviron anymore, and frankly, id rather try out masteron. I'm going to do a Test cyp/Masteron enanthate cycle in a month from now. i just want to know how you guys recommend dosing the Masteron.

    I generally shoot 750 to 850mg of test cyp per week when blasting, do i reduce this when using Masteron? Let me know what a good dosing protocal would be for this test/mast cycle. THANKS ALL.

  2. #2
    Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER
    g0hardorgohome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    238
    Rep Points
    6492856

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer View Post
    For years I've been doing variations of test/deca/dbol cycles. they were great and i got huge, but i remember a while back i did a Test/low-dose d-bol/proviron and got big and RIPPED. i cant get my hands on proviron anymore, and frankly, id rather try out masteron. I'm going to do a Test cyp/Masteron enanthate cycle in a month from now. i just want to know how you guys recommend dosing the Masteron.

    I generally shoot 750 to 850mg of test cyp per week when blasting, do i reduce this when using Masteron? Let me know what a good dosing protocal would be for this test/mast cycle. THANKS ALL.
    You can run test that way... Many guys will say that 400mg/week is good dose of Masteron. Personally I have never run it that high but I've only used it to minimize sides from tren.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    I would not even consider going anything under 600 mg a week of masteron... anything less is a waste... you really need to have a body fat under 10% to see the results from masteron, otherwise you are wasting your time because its basically an aesthetic compound... you really don't need to run your test that high either but that's up to you... 600-800 mg week of masteron is ideal... i run it on every cycle... the leaner you are, the more profound the effects...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    119101571

    Off topic, but SFY carries proviron.


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Junkboxer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    323
    Rep Points
    8391518

    Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    I would not even consider going anything under 600 mg a week of masteron... anything less is a waste... you really need to have a body fat under 10% to see the results from masteron, otherwise you are wasting your time because its basically an aesthetic compound... you really don't need to run your test that high either but that's up to you... 600-800 mg week of masteron is ideal... i run it on every cycle... the leaner you are, the more profound the effects...
    Ehh i duno about that man. I've been reading about Masteron a lot and it seems that the whole "useless under 10% bf" is broscience. The general consensus is that it is an extremely underrated drug. You also gotta take into account it frees up a lot of testosterone in your body, making your cyp more effective. And although i haven't used Masteron yet, when i did my clean bulking cycle with proviron included (which is similar to masteron) it made a HUGE difference. i looked dryer and more vascular. All in all though, i haven't used it yet but i'm certainly not going to use 600+ mg/wk. 500mg/wk max.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Junkboxer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    323
    Rep Points
    8391518

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    Off topic, but SFY carries proviron.


    Warrior
    Are they domestic? I only use domestic. The T/A times and the worrying of it getting intercepted by customs is a headache i'm done with. I will admit i miss the great labs from overseas. Gen-Shi labs was the smoothest gear ive EVER shot.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    119101571

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer View Post
    Are they domestic? I only use domestic. The T/A times and the worrying of it getting intercepted by customs is a headache i'm done with. I will admit i miss the great labs from overseas. Gen-Shi labs was the smoothest gear ive EVER shot.
    Some products are domestic, but not proviron.


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer View Post
    Ehh i duno about that man. I've been reading about Masteron a lot and it seems that the whole "useless under 10% bf" is broscience. The general consensus is that it is an extremely underrated drug. You also gotta take into account it frees up a lot of testosterone in your body, making your cyp more effective. And although i haven't used Masteron yet, when i did my clean bulking cycle with proviron included (which is similar to masteron) it made a HUGE difference. i looked dryer and more vascular. All in all though, i haven't used it yet but i'm certainly not going to use 600+ mg/wk. 500mg/wk max.
    I didnt say it wouldnt work, but the fact remains that the leaner you are, the more pronounces effect it will have... Its simply more ideal at a lower body fat is the point

  9. #9
    Chemically Enhanced
    booze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    444
    Rep Points
    10187125

    It certainly isn't uselss under 10%. It's only here when you will really see what it is known for ie hardness vascularity. Even if you are carrying a bit it is great for strength and size diet depending. Or run cal deficit and it will chew through fat. Run it at 600+

  10. #10
    Registered User
    jtip1810's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    2147583

    I used it last cycle and will use it again next cycle I'm 16% BF I noticed it so you don't have to be at 10%. I can see where you would see more results in the mirror at low BF% but you will notice way more hardness and vascularity also helped me keep the water weight off test always bloats me pretty good no matter what I do. I ran it at 500-600 week plan on adding tren next time hear its a great cycle for shedding fat.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    trenosaurushex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    89254

    600+ mg a week.

    You can run it at higher body fat.. but it is more of a cosmetic drug. It is not going to produce hardly any muscle gains, so to really get the full benefit.. you should be sub 10% body fat.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Points
    390301957

    I like mast, but I get better results from Proviron. IMHO, it doesn't do much of anything unless you are in the real low BF% category. Proviron gets me harder and more vascular IMHO....and use it in every single one of my programs. I get far better results off of proviron than I do mast. Good luck!





    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    558968

    i just ordered a crap ton of proviron off one of the sponsors here on the main page, price is the best ive seen and there domestic, if you search through the sponsors you'll find a couple companies that are domestic

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    376
    Rep Points
    32860216

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I like mast, but I get better results from Proviron. IMHO, it doesn't do much of anything unless you are in the real low BF% category. Proviron gets me harder and more vascular IMHO....and use it in every single one of my programs. I get far better results off of proviron than I do mast. Good luck!





    /V
    What dose uou use Victor? Proviron, not Mast

    Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

  15. #15
    Registered User
    meathead96's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unites States
    Posts
    54
    Rep Points
    265610

    I like mast, even in low doses it adds a nice touch.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    656
    Rep Points
    32138845

    I love mast. Even at 400 it's got some awesome results. Provi is also amazing. Either way you will get some good results if your diet is right

    www.steroidsfax.com

    EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    656
    Rep Points
    32138845

    Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post
    What dose uou use Victor? Proviron, not Mast

    Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
    50-100 a day on provi is a good dose. I use 50 to conserve it but many people run it much higher.

    www.steroidsfax.com

    EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

  18. #18
    Registered User
    mr.buffman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    118
    Rep Points
    1756422

    I need a proviron source!! Looking to pick up a nice stock pile!

  19. #19
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    599571133

    I honestly only run mast at 800mg that is where i see the best gains. Any thing higher is a waste and i do not notice much of a change and anything lower really doesnt do the trick that i want mast to do.

    My opinion call it bro science all you want but i wouldn?t run mast unless I am in single diget bf. It shreds me up fast and really doesnt do much for strength and size for me. Just helps bring out serrations and makes my abs look freaky. If i was in double diget i would run NPP period if your not looking to run tren. NPP is probably one of my favourite drugs to use period.

    The FDA actually did a study on mast that they stated the gains below 700mg were not worth the cost of the drug and anything over 900mg is a waste of the drug. They also went on to say that you can safely take 2g's of masteron with no additional sides, but it will yield the same gains at 900.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    556
    Rep Points
    4119922

    im different broo i only need 400-500

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329






    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    I honestly only run mast at 800mg that is where i see the best gains. Any thing higher is a waste and i do not notice much of a change and anything lower really doesnt do the trick that i want mast to do.

    My opinion call it bro science all you want but i wouldn?t run mast unless I am in single diget bf. It shreds me up fast and really doesnt do much for strength and size for me. Just helps bring out serrations and makes my abs look freaky. If i was in double diget i would run NPP period if your not looking to run tren. NPP is probably one of my favourite drugs to use period.

    The FDA actually did a study on mast that they stated the gains below 700mg were not worth the cost of the drug and anything over 900mg is a waste of the drug. They also went on to say that you can safely take 2g's of masteron with no additional sides, but it will yield the same gains at 900.
    Very we'll said bro


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 04:37 PM
  2. thoughts on adding masteron
    By Onedeep0811 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 12:56 PM
  3. Adding HCG mid cycle
    By msumuscle in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:39 PM
  4. Masteron Deca Cycle
    By musclemate in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:08 PM
  5. adding t-3 to cycle
    By rgrmike74 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 03:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->