Jintani Labs

HGH Blue Top skeptical

Rep Points

HGH Blue Top skeptical

I order from Jin a lot but just recently between two orders bought 1500IU of Blue Tops HGH. Both orders showed up in just regular packing and in a box. From what I know it is not good to have HGH out of a cool environment that is why every time i have ever ordered it anywhere else they ship with ice packs to keep cool. This way the heat will not damage/degrade the hormone, I was a little unhappy to pay and extra 50$ shipping fee for each order because HGH was in the orders and just to see it come in the same packaging. I did contact the online chat support before ordering the first order and inquired about the shipping methods and I was told to not worry that they had everything under control. Whatever that means? Has anyone else run into these issues?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

First it can be at room temperature for days without any degradation. It just cannot have direct sunlight. Second if you expect blue tops from china to have cold packs you need to read up more. If you are worried about degradation buy US Pharm Seronos that don't degrade even months at room temperature.
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I've only ever used blue tops all delivered room temp with no issues whatsoever, to be safe ship them here and I'll get rid of that nasty degraded gh

Legend pharma rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by D-Lats View Post
    I've only ever used blue tops all delivered room temp with no issues whatsoever, to be safe ship them here and I'll get rid of that nasty degraded gh
    Lol
    Power of Legend!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yes, this is correct. Room temperature is fine as long as it is not sitting in direct sunlight. You won't have any problems. Of course you can try them out and get a serum test done with the first vial and share the results with us. But you are fine, you are going to be happy with them.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I posted an inquiry on asf about your gh and there was no response hahaha im lookin to get some in a few weeks but dont want bs i hear alot of stories about people havin issues with gettin legit good shit ..if your on here u got to b g2g

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I am not sure what asf is. I am only the rep here and a couple other places. Is there a Jintani Rep on that site where you posted the question?

Rep Points

I have still been taking my blue tops 4iu a day. I am not getting my usual sides when i bump HGH up to 4iu like i have every time i used to take Jintropin. My joints usually kill me and not the case this time. I think its time to get my levels tested to see if I wasted a bunch of money and time injecting everyday.