• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

online trt help

norman87

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know about online trt clinics? I hear they're pretty quick and easy. I'm seeing a doc for trt right now but I would like to up my dose. Help would be appreciated

Does anyone know about online trt clinics? I hear they're pretty quick and easy. I'm seeing a doc for trt right now but I would like to up my dose. Help would be appreciated

Whats ur current protocol? I got a guy whom i refer all people to? Pm me if ur interested?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

TRT is for overall well being, if you are looking to up the dose for bodybuilding or sport enhancement, most doctors will not work with you since they are only concern with normal levels and quality of life. Most likely ( I could be wrong) no doctor will give a prescription with very(emphasis in very) high doses(Ronnie Coleman doses). I never had dealt with TRT clinic and it is possible you will have to bear most (if not all) of the cost out pocket (Most Insurance won't cover those type of clinic. There are plenty of knowledgeable individuals here that will provide you with better advice than mine or will correct me if I am wrong. Good Luck to you!

Back