• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

most grams of gear/compounds ran at once

IML Gear Cream!
875 mgs of Sust (250 mgs EOD)
350 mgs of tren ace (100mgs EOD)
20 mgs of original superdrol daily

solid little cycle there that superdrol is supposed to be really good stuff no way i could run it now im on accutane lol

solid little cycle there that superdrol is supposed to be really good stuff no way i could run it now im on accutane lol

I actually didn't like how I felt on it and actually had a nose bleed on outside of nose (no cut), 5 blood clots all in same vein on arm (could see and feel them and had to inject blood thinners in my stomach twice a day for 15 days), and had my blood pressure elevated for first time in life. After that I just did cycles of 750 mgs of test and 300 mgs of tren weekly. Felt much better. Now i just cruise on 300 mgs of test year round and add in tren once a year for 6-10 weeks. No more orals.

I actually didn't like how I felt on it and actually had a nose bleed on outside of nose (no cut), 5 blood clots all in same vein on arm (could see and feel them and had to inject blood thinners in my stomach twice a day for 15 days), and had my blood pressure elevated for first time in life. After that I just did cycles of 750 mgs of test and 300 mgs of tren weekly. Felt much better. Now i just cruise on 300 mgs of test year round and add in tren once a year for 6-10 weeks. No more orals.

that superdrol is super drol is supposed to be strong maybe it was too harsh for your liver to process? were you paying special attention to your liver on the cycle like liver support and stuff green tea and stuff? did you drink any alcohol atall on it?

My next one is looking something like this. All pharmacy stuff so it'll cost Me an arm and a leg.
1200 mg sust
400 npp
500 tren ( hopefully hex)
100 mg ed anadrol
10 weeks of pure hate

My next one is looking something like this. All pharmacy stuff so it'll cost Me an arm and a leg.
1200 mg sust
400 npp
100 mg ed anadrol
10 weeks of pure hate

hex is pricey... It took me a long time to find legit hex and im debating if its going to be worth the $$ but well find out.

I don't understand what's the big deal wit tren hex I've used when you were able to buy it at the pharmacy,its just another ester.
just use ace and enanthate.most likely the powders your buying under hex is really just tren enanthate but your paying double for it cause that's the only ester that's really not available.
If you used it when I did you most likely thought it was stronger because you used it so many years ago when you didn't have alot of cycles under your belt.this is why it seemed stronger.
i guarantee anybody that actually gets it today won't notice much of a difference between the diff esters if the dosage is the same

I'm paying big bucks anyhow. It's all pharmaceutical. Not pharm grade but legit from pharmaceutical companies

There's no such thing as pharmaceutical grade tren anything .
all tren is ugl no matter what anyone says!
The only human grade tren was made back in the day where you can just buy it straight from the pharmacy.
I don't understand what your saying that all you use is pharm grade but tren is def not a compound that is sold in a pharmacy.
Tren, masteron and a few others are only ugl so if someone is telling they have pharm grade tren they are lieing to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no such thing as pharmaceutical tren,so if someone is telling you different then there lieing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that superdrol is super drol is supposed to be strong maybe it was too harsh for your liver to process? were you paying special attention to your liver on the cycle like liver support and stuff green tea and stuff? did you drink any alcohol atall on it?

I always take support supplements, but yes I drank quite often during the month or so I was on it. Stupid on my part, but my liver was always fine. My blood pressure is always 120/80 or less, after 2 weeks it was 138/88. That should have been my que to stop, instead I kept going another 2+ weeks. Finally stopped after the 5 blood clots formed in a row in the vein on my arm. The doctor actually asked me when the last time I shot up was. (Thought I was shooting dope.) Of course I wasn't, but made me stop and think about taking harsh orals when I don't even compete or make a living off bodybuilding.

IML Gear Cream!
you are correct. everything but tren. tren will be vet i guess. Thanks

I always take support supplements, but yes I drank quite often during the month or so I was on it. Stupid on my part, but my liver was always fine. My blood pressure is always 120/80 or less, after 2 weeks it was 138/88. That should have been my que to stop, instead I kept going another 2+ weeks. Finally stopped after the 5 blood clots formed in a row in the vein on my arm. The doctor actually asked me when the last time I shot up was. (Thought I was shooting dope.) Of course I wasn't, but made me stop and think about taking harsh orals when I don't even compete or make a living off bodybuilding.

we all make mistakes bro hope u learned ur lesson alcohol and bodybuilding has no place whatso ever i dont drink any more iv done my fair share it gets me no were... i bet it was the stress of the alcohol and the orals.

stay safe

we all make mistakes bro hope u learned ur lesson alcohol and bodybuilding has no place whatso ever i dont drink any more iv done my fair share it gets me no were... i bet it was the stress of the alcohol and the orals.

stay safe

Will do. I stay away from orals 99% of time and drinking is kept to once a week max, sometimes none at all. Being on call at work helps out alot, seeing how you can't get wasted and show up to work where random drug tests are administerd.

1200 mg sust
400 npp
100 mg ed anadrol
10 weeks of pure hate

Thats a hell of a stack. I couldn't run two 19nors myself. My gyno would flare like a bitch. Anadrol makes me feel like complete shit too. If you can handle the sides with this and do ok you should make huge gains.

I was relatively lean at 252 pounds, benching mid 400s, and for 6 weeks I experimented with 1.5G Test E, I think 800mg Tren E, and 100-150mg Anadrol ED (it was a long time ago so I don't entirely remember).

After 6 weeks I immediately cut everything almost exactly in half, and now even later in life I realize that even half that was more than I "needed." The side effects far outweighed the /SLIGHT/ improvement in results. As much as I felt like a beast, I had no business running that much stuff and its a shame we see it so much on the forums. So many people that think you have to keep boosting doses every cycle and before you know it, they are 210 pounds running 1+ grams of stuff every week.

Ryan Kennelly was recently sentenced to something like 30 months, and his cycle leaked out from when he was about 350 pounds and benching (shirted) over a grand. He said he was doing 2.5G test, I think 800mg deca, and 75mg dbol. He looked like hell and had somewhat serious medical side effects (enlarged heart, liver/kidney issues). That said, Ryan has a sad story and has already served over a year, I hope he gets out for good behavior he doesn't deserve to be in there.

Granted this is only my second cycle: The most I've ran is:

400mgs of Deca
400mgs of Test C every 6 days, but I'm a pussy though, :)

I felt weird as fuck on it, my blood pressure shot up to 150ish over 85; and the slightest things would set me off. You know, someone cutting me off or tailgating me at 80mph, people passing me on the sidewalk eyefuckin' me, and wanting to violate every of age virgin within 3 miles of wherever I was at, at the moment. It was extremely hard to keep my temper in line to and I got into it with some clown, (his fault, I almost went to jail) but stupid. I'm a family man with a nice job, wife, baby girl (the love of my life). So I tapered down to my normal dose as of now to:
300mgs of Deca
300mgs of Test C ever 7 days
and now, all is normal again, don't sweat the small shit, extremely great gains, sleep like a baby: I've went from solid 240lbs, to large 260lbs, 13% bf @ 6'2" and 36 years old...

Back