• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will 20mg of Nolva slow/impact gains?

Lang

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been reading through and educating myself on the issues of gyno and E2 etc (refresher)... as I have been experiencing sensitivity in my nips. I have been taking Adex 1mg/3days week while running 750/750 Test E/Equ. When I felt the nips become tender I started Aromasin (Exemestane) for 10 days and the sensitivity decreased greatly, but still present. I have always had some sensitivity in my nips on cycle. My question is this:

Will running 20mg Nolva impact my gains while on cycle? (FYI- I have been on cruse and blast for the past 2yrs.)

Does anyone have another option rather than Nolva?.

I saw Heavy's post on how Nolva is effective at 10mg bid so I'm gonna go that direction and will post results.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nolva will keep estrogen from binding to breast tissue, but it will not get rid of it. If you start Nolva, keep running exem until the excess estrogen is gone, and then you will have probably found the ideal dosages to continue with until end of cycle. I do not think gains will be impacted at all, but just be sure not to totally kill your estrogen. I think that tapering up until results you want start to happen is better than overkill and then having to deal with a whole new set of sides. Good luck brother

Bill Roberts Article
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure. It is not correct that Nolvadex reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing. Nolvadex is not an anabolic steroid but is used to manage side effects from steroids.
The claim that Nolvadex reduces gains should not be taken too seriously. The fact is that any number of bodybuilders have made excellent gains while using Nolvadex. The belief that it reduces gains seems to stem from the fact that the scientific literature reports a slight reduction in IGF-1 (individuals using anabolic steroids were not studied though) from use of Nolvadex. Thus, Dan Duchaine reported that it reduces IGF-1 and therefore reduces gains. However, if this effect exists at all, it must be very minor, due to the excellent gains that many have made, and from the fact that no one has noticed any such thing from Clomid, which has the same activity profile.
However, I would not be surprised if one were to tell a steroid user that Clomid reduced his gains, he would immediately become afraid that Clomid reduced his gains (please note that no one I have ever heard of has noticed this.) Not having been so misled, however, he would not conclude this from his results. But if an authority publishes that such an effect occurs, whether it does or not it can become self-fulfilling by biasing the user.
The fact that Nolvadex will reduce water retention may result in the user agreeing that gains are less, since weight gain is less, thus reinforcing the bias.

^^That. Also, AFAIK IGF1 is actually increased while on injections, so whatever slight decrease you may potentially experience from taking nolva temporarily should be negligible, just don't use beyond what you need to use to correct your issue/sensitivity

http://www.***********/aas-information/the-effects-of-testosterone/

I've personally ran nolva for a few weeks mid-cycle on test/eq to clear up a tiny lump and had no noticeable issues whatsoever. Best of luck

well since I can't post the link, here's the actual results from a study of 300mg/600mg test weekly injections, and their effect on IGF-1 levels;

The normal range for total T in men is 241-827 ng/dl according to Labcorp and 260-1000 ng/dl according to Quest Laboratories. The normal range for IGF-1 is 81-225 according to Labcorp. Total T and IGF-1 levels were taken after 16 weeks and resulted in the following;
Total Testosterone
300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl a 691 ng increase from baseline
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl a 1,737 ng increase from baseline
IGF-1
300 mg group-388 ng/dl a 74 ng increase from baseline
600 mg group-304 ng/dl a 77 ng increase from baseline

Thanks for the posts bros, its great to be apart of a community of like minded people.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back