accutane skincare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

accutane skincare

just wondering to any of you guys and girls who have used accutane did u have any kind of skin care routine?

before i was on the stuff i would exfolaite shower 3 times a day use alot of benzoyl peroxide based prducts and would tan

iv been thinking about the tanning the only reason i dont want to is becasue when i tanned before i noticed a small mole appear and i know my skin is prone to them so not sure now thinking maybe 3 min sessions 2 times a week...

im keeping my face moisturised and vasaline for my lips

any tips guys?

should i just do the obvious shower regulalrly change tops and bed sheets often? but leave it alone and let the tane do the work?

any tips atall while on this stuff im at the 1 month mark now and will be doubling the dose after another 2 months!
    TEAM 3CC

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i am sure few guys here use it since they buy it from me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Use a mild non-drying soap and moisturize every day with a lotion like lubriderm. I tan twice a week on it but I also only use 20mg twice a week to keep acne at bay and I use mt2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    Use a mild non-drying soap and moisturize every day with a lotion like lubriderm. I tan twice a week on it but I also only use 20mg twice a week to keep acne at bay and I use mt2.

just curious does that protocol help you then? whats if any is urs like on that protocol, and if u dont mind telling me are you running heavy cycles on that accutane regime?

for future reference sinse i know im acne prone il always use it now..i think il run a dose similar to urs see how i go...

oh and how long are you tanning for at a time brother?
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i seem to be having a little break out so iv been gym showered now im sitting here eating chicken breasts and rice and some junk lol before bed coverd in benyzol peroxide well my shoulders are done and a little on my back... cant reach alot of bits of my back due to beeing huge
    TEAM 3CC

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i just use nutragena and go tanning once a month or twice a month and that takes care of all break outs. I wouldnt run accutane while on a contest cycle your going to want to kill your self. I read you may want to do a show. Your liver is all ready hurting by peak week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    i just use nutragena and go tanning once a month or twice a month and that takes care of all break outs. I wouldnt run accutane while on a contest cycle your going to want to kill your self. I read you may want to do a show. Your liver is all ready hurting by peak week.

good advise thank you im going to run the accutane so the show can wait my liver means more to me.

il get bloods done i wont be taking any orals apart from t3 and clen... should i just forget the show and stick to my current cruise? im gaining on a cruise lol i just wont get into show condition without some stronger gear
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i can get bloods done every month free of charge im on test now 500-700mg test e il get bloods done this weekend be interesting to see the results

^^ bloods for my liver obviously i cant get free hormone panels done everymonth id fucking love that i would experiment so much lol at least id know what it was doing to my hormones!
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    just curious does that protocol help you then? whats if any is urs like on that protocol, and if u dont mind telling me are you running heavy cycles on that accutane regime?

for future reference sinse i know im acne prone il always use it now..i think il run a dose similar to urs see how i go...

oh and how long are you tanning for at a time brother?

I ran 20mg ED until it was all gone. Took about 6 months total. Now I just run 20mg twice a week to keep it at bay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran 20mg ED until it was all gone. Took about 6 months total. Now I just run 20mg twice a week to keep it at bay.

nice one so can i ask what kind of doses of gear are you running when on the accutane how many grams roughly? im going to get blood work done this weekend im only on test e at the moment cruising at 500-700mg il see what my bloods are like im very tempted to start a cycle soon id like to run something like test/deca/eq for 3 months till april when i diet then switch to cutters im thinking test/tren/mast id like to run winny aswell but not sure if i can get injectable typr round here, but i will be upping my dose of accutane to 80mg in that time and im worried about my liver...

i know its probly best to run the accutane with just the test but im so impatient and as it seems very hard headed... my cycle will be great but i wont put my liver at risk for it..

what u think? i meen if bloods are good then its all good right...
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    nice one so can i ask what kind of doses of gear are you running when on the accutane how many grams roughly? im going to get blood work done this weekend im only on test e at the moment cruising at 500-700mg il see what my bloods are like im very tempted to start a cycle soon id like to run something like test/deca/eq for 3 months till april when i diet then switch to cutters im thinking test/tren/mast id like to run winny aswell but not sure if i can get injectable typr round here, but i will be upping my dose of accutane to 80mg in that time and im worried about my liver...

i know its probly best to run the accutane with just the test but im so impatient and as it seems very hard headed... my cycle will be great but i wont put my liver at risk for it..

what u think? i meen if bloods are good then its all good right...
    Don't take my advice necessarily because it may not be the safest but I use anywhere from 300mg to 1500mg of gear while on it. No orals. Mostly test, tren, and mast usually along with some sarms and GH. I use NAC at 1200mg ED, turmeric, vitamin e, fish oil, etc and drink a ton of water. Liver enzymes have always been slightly elevated but nothing too bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't take my advice necessarily because it may not be the safest but I use anywhere from 300mg to 1500mg of gear while on it. No orals. Mostly test, tren, and mast usually along with some sarms and GH. I use NAC at 1200mg ED, turmeric, vitamin e, fish oil, etc and drink a ton of water. Liver enzymes have always been slightly elevated but nothing too bad.

thanks mate your info has been very informative i like hearing experience of ppl who have actually been there and done it...

reagrds to sarms its something i know little about and i wouldnt use them untill i know how they work ect, do you use them only in pct?
    TEAM 3CC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Definitely get bloods done, I was on Accutane in my early 20's prescribed by a doc and had to get blood drawn monthly. Accutane is very potent, sides can be brutal at higher doses. I went up to 80 mg ED and my doc was a bit worried writing me a scrip for that much, said to only use that much for 2 months max and doubled the frequency of blood tests to every two weeks. I wasn't on any AAS either the Accutane alone is that harsh, stay safe bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I was on accutane when I was younger. My dermatologist wrote me a script had horrible acne on my back, hereditary no gear use at all. It left scaring and bumps all over my back when I got off. I might have to give it another go when I get off cycle. Good luck, make sure u have some Chapstick on hand. I used Burt's bee's and worked like a charm, this stuff kills your lips.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by extruded View Post
    Definitely get bloods done, I was on Accutane in my early 20's prescribed by a doc and had to get blood drawn monthly. Accutane is very potent, sides can be brutal at higher doses. I went up to 80 mg ED and my doc was a bit worried writing me a scrip for that much, said to only use that much for 2 months max and doubled the frequency of blood tests to every two weeks. I wasn't on any AAS either the Accutane alone is that harsh, stay safe bro.
    thanks will be getting bloods done this weekend end once a month when i go to 80mg its docs decision how frequent the bloods are

Quote Originally Posted by ratedR View Post
    I was on accutane when I was younger. My dermatologist wrote me a script had horrible acne on my back, hereditary no gear use at all. It left scaring and bumps all over my back when I got off. I might have to give it another go when I get off cycle. Good luck, make sure u have some Chapstick on hand. I used Burt's bee's and worked like a charm, this stuff kills your lips.
    my acne is not that bad relly well its not the big cyst type iv seen on you tube and stuff if i tanned heavily it would not be thay noticable thats what the lads at the gym do.. one guy tans to the extreme hes like a fucking tomatoe lol but tanning might mask the problem and make u look and feel better but its not getting to the root. if i have to run 2 courses so be it but i cant see it happening il post a pic up this month and il do one a month to show progress.

did u tan when you were on accutane? most ppl dont they suddenly get all "sensible" ahh no thats bad bro dont do it! then go home and stick aload of oil in the glutes having zero idea were its from or what it is lol.

i tanned 2 days ago for 4 mins...

my skin is looking alot better to day just in general it hasnt had that oily texture to it sinse i started i know its working... my lips are really dry and also inside my nose aswell...

il continue to tan lightly on the stuff at my own caution i had zero redness from a quick 4 min tan and i truely believe it helped.
    TEAM 3CC