• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Taking Peptide Advice From a Crackhead?

AllAboutPeptides

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Taking Peptide Advise From a Crackhead?

Crackhead_zps5cc37878.jpg

DON'T DO IT!

Get Published Studies and Professional Information
Free At
All About Peptides!

A crackhead must have written this cause they cant even spell advice. Pretty stupid post and ref all around anyway. Negged....

I'm only a rep for AAP. I do not write or design any of the articles on the site. I'll note my grammar lesson and make the appropriate corrections .
Now instead of busting my balls over a grammar mistake, go read an article or two and learn something worth posting about.
-Aap

I'm only a rep for AAP. I do not write or design any of the articles on the site. I'll note my grammar lesson and make the appropriate corrections .
Now instead of busting my balls over a grammar mistake, go read an article or two and learn something worth posting about.
-Aap

Pretty funny since a few forums actually pay me to write articles for them dumbass.....

I've read your work and thoroughly enjoyed it. You do good work. Unless you have something positive to add to this thread, please move on.

Jesus it's a funny forum post not a referenced piece of literature...

for what it's worth... i liked it

Back