• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Anyone else read this?

purchaseprotein

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I never new GH shut down GH production.

Why Alex Rodriguez's Steroid Regimen Actually Worked - Exercise - MensJournal.com

Subcutaneous Injections
Morning: Human Growth Hormone (HGH), 1.5 units: 6 days on, 1 day off.
Evening: Growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide 2/6, 1.5 units: 6 days on, 1 day off.
Monday (noon): CJC 1295, 1.3 units.
Friday (noon): CJC, 1.3 units.
"That's old-school stuff," Gordon says of HGH. "You just take it consistently. Morning is always better than nighttime, so you don't really suppress the brain. What happens after 48 hours [of usage]: You lose 40 percent of your natural production of growth hormone, and after 30 days, you lose 100 percent of your natural production.
GHRP, a growth hormone receptor protein, is there to help mitigate that problem. The technical term is a secretagogue, "a product that simulates another product," Gordon adds. For GHRP, evening is better than morning. "By giving it at night, what you're doing is keeping the natural tone of the pituitary up, to avoid shutting his own natural production off. So the likelihood he'll lose anything is very little."

After looking at this I see a few flaws in this article

Read more: Why Alex Rodriguez's Steroid Regimen Actually Worked - Exercise - MensJournal.com
Follow us: @mensjournal on Twitter | MensJournal on Facebook

idk about that.....but i like 3x a wk better then ED or 5on/2off use.

3x a wk with slin is the way to go. or EOD

Nope I confirmed it with a colleague in the medical profession and he confirmed synthetic HGH will shut down GH production at or around 30 days.
Although after coming off the GH one should resume normal production no matter how minute that is.

idk about that.....but i like 3x a wk better then ED or 5on/2off use.

3x a wk with slin is the way to go. or EOD

Back