• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Bronco's dominate the Patriots!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Peyton Manning's got your legacy right here. A mistake-free, 400-yard performance from the eventual League MVP led the Broncos to a two-score victory over the AFC's 2nd seed. The Denver Broncos are going to the Super Bowl!

It's been 15 years since I've been able to say it, and it's so thrilling to say.

The Denver Broncos are going to the Super Bowl.

A dominating, mistake-free, 400-yard performance by Peyton Manning led the Broncos to victory in the 2013-2014 AFC Championship Game. Clutch offensive plays by the offensive line, Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas, and Jacob Tamme led Denver to an early lead they would never relent. Denver's defense, led by game-changing plays fromTerrance Knighton, Shaun Phillips, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Tony Carter, and Robert Ayers, stifled the Patriots throughout the contest.

The Broncos thoroughly dominated the Patriots from start to finish, and they didn't allow the Patriots a touchdown until the fourth quarter.

The only sad thing about that game was all the crying Brady was doing after the game. See what happens when you legalize hemp. Just changes everybodies outlook.

Tom Brady is a cocky c*nt. Peyton Manning is a class act and I'm happy for him.

Peyton Manning's got your legacy right here. A mistake-free, 400-yard performance from the eventual League MVP led the Broncos to a two-score victory over the AFC's 2nd seed. The Denver Broncos are going to the Super Bowl!

It's been 15 years since I've been able to say it, and it's so thrilling to say.

The Denver Broncos are going to the Super Bowl.

A dominating, mistake-free, 400-yard performance by Peyton Manning led the Broncos to victory in the 2013-2014 AFC Championship Game. Clutch offensive plays by the offensive line, Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas, and Jacob Tamme led Denver to an early lead they would never relent. Denver's defense, led by game-changing plays fromTerrance Knighton, Shaun Phillips, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Tony Carter, and Robert Ayers, stifled the Patriots throughout the contest.

The Broncos thoroughly dominated the Patriots from start to finish, and they didn't allow the Patriots a touchdown until the fourth quarter.

Ugh. I'm a Chiefs fan.

REDDOG & myself are Eagle fans, but I'm happy for Heavy because every dog has it's day..... I still think the Seahawks will win.....

images

REDDOG & myself are Eagle fans, but I'm happy for Heavy because every dog has it's day..... I still think the Seahawks will win.....

images

Add me to the list of Eagles fans. I'm not so much rooting for a team in the Super Bowl this year as much as a player. I've always liked Peyton Manning's skill and his classy attitude so I'm hoping Denver takes it all. (That and after his idiotic rant I want to see Richard Sherman get his ass handed to him.)

How many rings does Peyton have? How many does Brady have? Who had a better team to take him to the super bowl? Bash away on the patriots as everyone else does. Its funny cause Belicheck finds a way even with a sub par team. Shit even with Cassel they went 11-5.

Superbowl time!

Who will win?

IML Gear Cream!
Broncos 34-28...Broncos win in the last min with a pass from Manning to Welker...

p.s.and Manning had more then 53% of his high school class graduate...so bonus for the Broncos..

Screw the patriots, billicheck, and brady. Denver 33 Seattle 24

Denver has an improved defense going into the playoffs, and a GOAT offense. Seattle has a great Defense, but a weakening offense going in the playoffs. this one is easy enough to call.

Everyone hates what they are jealous of. Go seahawks. I hope Sherman cripples manning.

Seahawks will have to put manning out of the game to win, one little personal foul could do it

Got another fellow Eagles fan right here. I think the Broncos will win though.

REDDOG & myself are Eagle fans, but I'm happy for Heavy because every dog has it's day..... I still think the Seahawks will win....

images

Just heard on Philly sports talk radio that Floyd Mayweather is betting over 10 million on the Broncos. Don't know if thats true yet, but you know he has the best of the best handicapper out there in Vegas and isn't gonna bet that kind of cash on his own gut feeling. I think Denver will win, and if Floyd is really laying that kind of dough, I'll take Denver money line all day.

On a side note, I would love to have Richard Sherman on the Eagles.

Rooting for the Broncos, betting on the Seahawks. I think weather will be a big factor, and I'm picking Seattle's running game over Denver's.

IML Gear Cream!
You know the odds right?

www.IronMagLabs.com

Last i heard it was broncos +1

i forsee a game where Payton gets frustrated early. Payton is not known as a comeback king. He dominates entire games. When he gets frustrated he does the whole jay culter philip rivers whiney face thing. And he never really gets in his grove.

I'm taking the seahawks in a close game.

You know the odds right?

www.IronMagLabs.com

Yup, I just think Seattle's D will do better against Denver's O than vice versa, especially if weather impacts the game. Add in a mobile QB and I think Denver has issues. If this is in Denver, Denver wins all day with the 12th man.

Back