• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What exactly is MK-2866 (Ostarine) and What are It's Benefits??

IML Gear Cream!
been using ostarmine for 4 weeks or so now with my pct at 25 mg daily. i have seen great results in getting rid of body fat and retaining a decent amount of mass. vascularity is similar to when on aas depending of bf%. strength in the gym has fallen due to weight loss and coming off cycle. i personally dont think i have gained strength from taking ostarmine, but i do feel i have retained a good amount of lbm with the amount of weight i have lost while using this sarm. i hope this helps in aiding your decision to use sarms or not. also i sarms1 sent out fast and had great service

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Have you guys found that liquid Ostarine tastes like shit or maybe it's just the brand I am using now?

Have you guys found that liquid Ostarine tastes like shit or maybe it's just the brand I am using now?

its chemicals i didnt expect anything else than

if they don't taste like shit then they are not suspended properly... keep that in mind...

ALSO... if the gw is not very thick and heavy then it is not even close to pure... gw is a much heavier molecule and is extremely thick... so if you have normal watery liquid then its not even close to authentic...

been using ostarmine for 4 weeks or so now with my pct at 25 mg daily. i have seen great results in getting rid of body fat and retaining a decent amount of mass. vascularity is similar to when on aas depending of bf%. strength in the gym has fallen due to weight loss and coming off cycle. i personally dont think i have gained strength from taking ostarmine, but i do feel i have retained a good amount of lbm with the amount of weight i have lost while using this sarm. i hope this helps in aiding your decision to use sarms or not. also i sarms1 sent out fast and had great service

Im very happy you are having such a great experience... let me know if there's every anything i can do bro...

Im very happy you are having such a great experience... let me know if there's every anything i can do bro...

Thanks for the support and protocols. Everything is going great thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if they don't taste like shit then they are not suspended properly... keep that in mind...

ALSO... if the gw is not very thick and heavy then it is not even close to pure... gw is a much heavier molecule and is extremely thick... so if you have normal watery liquid then its not even close to authentic...

x2x....

they are all in alc.

Thanks for the info.

I switched my GW and MK to a different company (sponsor on here) and they don't taste bad but they are not thick either. :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!

This! Great post

yeah, since one cheaper place has poor quality and the $$ place with good quality raised their pricing sarms one is the spot. quality and they dont break the bank

Exactly. Look at osta from sarms1 The osta price is very competitive, you get 2 months out of the bottle.

Theirs is the most potent ive tried so far. Im on my 3rd bottle of ostarine and its great everytime baby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Theirs is the most potent ive tried so far. Im on my 3rd bottle of ostarine and its great everytime baby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Can't beat it bro. Sarms1 is the best mk-2866

the lgd is awesome. that is what gives you the strength gains

Does ostarine, s4, or cardarine need to be refrigerated?

Ostarine (MK-2866) is a SARM developed by GTx for the prevention and treatment of muscle wasting. It may eventually be a medical prescription for the prevention of cachexia, atrophy and sarcopenia as well as for Hormone or Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

As a research chemical, Ostarine belongs to a class of chemicals know as SARMS or selective androgen receptor modulators. SARMS create selective anabolic activity at certain androgen receptors. In comparison to testosterone and other anabolic steroids, the advantage of SARMS, is they do not have androgenic activity in non-skeletal muscle tissues.
Ostarine is effective in maintaining and increasing lean body mass.

It is good news that Ostarine does not have the negative side effects associated with testosterone such as raising liver, kidney, and prostate enzymes.

Back