• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to forum

pumpt

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to this forum but not to working out. I am 44, 5'9", 185 & around 18%-20% BF (25%bf when checked at 198). I've been reducing calories until I get to 180. I eat small good quality food 5-6 times a day minimum(chicken,turkey, flax,veggies,almonds,eggs,seafood,isopure) try to keep protein up (120g+) & carbs down until I reach my target of 180. I keep fat down & calories at 1000-1200 while losing weight and increase it to 2000 (150g+ of protein daily) when not dieting. I workout 3-4 days a week and give the torn fibers time to heal before hitting them again. I had blood work done in 2009 and found that my test level was 268 & started TRT. I was prescribed 200mg test c/wk & 1mg anastrozole/day. I read around and got suggestions from forums and reduced my anastrozole to .5mg 2x/wk & 100mg of test before blood work. I immediately started having energy, libido and within a few months started noticing I would have to really work at getting sore. I try to keep my test level between 600-1000. If I take 100mg test c and do blood work a few days later I have been consistently 650-800 which is where my doc wants me. Since I started TRT I have blasted twice. The first was 400mg/wk test c & 1mg anostrozole 2x/wk. The second was 400mg/wk test c, 150mg/wk deca d & 1 mg azole 2x/wk. I definitely kept some muscle and learned how important a good diet is. Its been almost 2 years since my last cycle and am planning to do my third soon. I want to gain a little more size and I really do not have the need for a 6 pack, only to look good in my eyes. I need some suggestions from experts. I was planning on 500mg/wk 1-12wk,200mg/wk deca d 1-8wk and was thinking about 20mg/day dbol 1-8wk? I have receding hairline (no prob on first 2 cycles) and want suggestions.

Welcome to the community

Welcome man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back