Olympus Pharma

So, answer me this......

Student of the Game

Rep Points

So, answer me this......

Maybe somebody can clear this up for me.

So, let's say that you the customer place an order through a sponsor here on the boards. You send your money for payment and it shows picked up. Now, let's say the sponsor waits a few days and then emails you and says "Hey Bro, we never got your money. Can you resend it please?". Now, you being an intelligent consumer, you check the status of the funds and lo and behold they show picked up. But the sponsor says "Oh no Bro, we didn't get the money, swear to God. I am an honest sponsor and would never do that. So, can you send that money again please?"

This is about the point you'd tell the sponsor that they got the money and you have proof. But I bet you wouldn't just take them at their word and send more money. Right??

So, why is it that when your pack shows delivered that you expect the sponsor to resend it just because you say it didn't show up? I don't get it. You wouldn't resend money that showed it was received, why would a sponsor resend a pack when it shows delivered. But then you want to put a sponsor on blast because they ripped you off. Really?

Olympus has at points resent packs that showed delivered because we believed a guy. But, this is to be no more. If your pack shows delivered then it is just that, DELIVERED. We are not gonna resend one thing based on your word that it wasn't received. It just took one or two guys to take our trust and we aren't gonna let it happen again.

So, if your pack shows delivered then we are done with the transaction. Period, end of sentence.

Now, good night. Back to vacation. See you guys on 2/1.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Business is business and trust is like a mirror, once it's broken, it's never the same. I'm sure everybody understands that sometimes shit happens, but at some point you just have to say enough is enough! Might have been a tough call for you guys to make but obviously way past time if you're having that many issues.

Team RamRod

Rep Points

So, answer me this......

How about when YOU ship the customers package to the wrong person, than do a reship but still mess up the address and it goes to the wrong place, no fault of the customer because they've done everything properly on their end? Third try it ended up at the right spot but was still missing a good chunk of the order..

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    How about when YOU ship the customers package to the wrong person, than do a reship but still mess up the address and it goes to the wrong place, no fault of the customer because they've done everything properly on their end? Third try it ended up at the right spot but was still missing a good chunk of the order..
    All situations will be looked at by Olympus on a case by case basis. It's his call, not the reps on what happens.

Rep Points

I know I am waiting on an order that is now past the 30 day mark from said sponsor and all I keep getting from him in my email is that he will send an email the to person how is going to ship and then that's it. I follow up a wk later and the circle starts all over again. I would love to have some clarification on this. Please PM so we can try to get this straightened out. I know there was some equipment issues which I hope by now have been corrected. Peace

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Per Olympus, press is repaired and all packs are out. That is all we as reps have to go on.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    Per Olympus, press is repaired and all packs are out. That is all we as reps have to go on.
    Out as in shipped?

Student of the Game

Rep Points

That is what he said.

Rep Points

That is what he said.
    Kool good deal thanks

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

the real thing here we are dealing with human beings. we are greedy and manipulative by nature. some do a very good job of mitigating this greed and they do the right thing. but some sources and some customers are weak and do the wrong thing. sometimes good sources and good customers go bad. or they allow this kinda slow progression into bad.

as long as we conduct this business with is illegal and inherently risky and PROFITABLE sources and customers will do questionable things. its true of all drug trade.

at least we dont get shot....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    the real thing here we are dealing with human beings. we are greedy and manipulative by nature. some do a very good job of mitigating this greed and they do the right thing. but some sources and some customers are weak and do the wrong thing. sometimes good sources and good customers go bad. or they allow this kinda slow progression into bad.

as long as we conduct this business with is illegal and inherently risky and PROFITABLE sources and customers will do questionable things. its true of all drug trade.

at least we dont get shot....
    Hmm now that I look at it this way your right.

Thank you for your follow up much appreciated I will wait patiently like I always do. Everything will work itself out I'm hoping.