• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cop Beats 4-Year Old Nearly to Death. Steroids mentioned....

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reserve cop accused of severely beating child has bail reduced - KPTV - FOX 12

24402129_BG1.jpg

MCMINNVILLE, OR (KPTV) - A judge lowered bail for the Sheridan man accused of severely beating his girlfriend's 4-year-old son, but the amount is likely still too high for him to post.

The bail for Michael Abo, 34, was lowered from $1,000,000 to $500,000 because the judge said he is not a flight risk.
Police arrested Abo Jan. 4 for severely beating the boy on New Year's Eve.

The boy was rushed to the hospital and court documents show he has a severe brain injury, seven broken ribs and bruises everywhere.

Abo allegedly told authorities the boy fell down the stairs, but investigators say he attacked the child and the boy's grandfather was upset bail was reduced.

"He needs to stay in jail," said Steve Sengezer, while leaving the courtroom. "What's to keep him from taking off the GPS monitor and going to the hospital and getting my grandson, and this time finishing off the deed."

During the hearing, the judge also considered allegations in an affidavit. She read passages that accuse Abo of threatening to shoot his estranged wife and her boyfriend.

Other sections of the document that were referred to in court, accuse Abo of steroid use and being found by his girlfriend in a closet with a gun.

Abo's father took the stand as a character witness and said he had no knowledge of threats or steroid use.
If Abo is able to post bail, he would have to hand over his guns and wear a monitoring device.

Abo is a reserve officer with the Yamhill Police Department, but Chief Greg Graven issued a statement saying he hasn't put in any hours since August because of a private, personnel issue.

Abo became a volunteer reserve officer with the department in January of 2013 and logged a total of 124 hours.
Abo was formerly a deputy with the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office. He was honored in April of 2012, according to Fox 12 records, and credited with saving a woman's life on a Sheridan bridge while he was on duty.

Beating a kid? Send him to my house.

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

The bail isn't set high enough. He needs to hang out with some felons.

I'll finish the deed for that mutherfucker TWICE. You don't hurt kids Ever, PERIOD!!!!! THANKS for pissing me off at 5am! have a nice fucking day.

Now's the time to use the Death penalty.....give this guy something to think about on his way out...

now for all the super edgy people to come out and say what they hope happens to this guy :coffee:

Back