• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jwgibbons Evolution Peptides sponsored log

IML Gear Cream!
And not that white bread that's got all the other crap in it, that they try to intice you into buying by showing there is some protein

-jwgibbons

Thanks brother, I love layin it out there. Hold me to a point of accountability

-jwgibbons

Yes it does and it makes you push yourself because you don't want to post anything that makes you look weak. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha true

-jwgibbons

Fasted weight 202.8 so since last Sunday im down another 3 pounds

-jwgibbons

Not Wal-Mart here at least. If you Google it there is a store finder, its like $2.50 a loaf. High in protein... pretty much a bodybuilders dream bread.

-jwgibbons
Thanks bro. Yeah as soon as I typed this I asked my wife and she knew of a place that sells it.

Good deal man! I get mine at a natural grocery store. Alot of places its in the frozen section

-jwgibbons

Lookin alot leaner and more vascular. Yes im still doing am training.

-jwgibbons

IML Gear Cream!
Lat spread is lookin real good, quads are lookin really defined.

-jwgibbons

My pleasure, today was a boring day of sad sad football and a haircut where I was told to get a youthful look so she could rape me lol. Yeah its one of my employees who also cuts hair....n she's in love with me.
No working out today

Food:

*eggs, egg whites, and mushrooms

*protein shake

*chicken and broccoli

*Turkey and broccoli

* Ezekiel bread with natty peanut butter

*protein shake

Overall mentality:
My left bicep hurts. ..... during sex dont know how lol. Feeling good ready to hit the gym at 5:30 am
-jwgibbons

Disappointed to say the least

-jwgibbons

Not Wal-Mart here at least. If you Google it there is a store finder, its like $2.50 a loaf. High in protein... pretty much a bodybuilders dream bread.

-jwgibbons

Are you serious? Ezekial is close to 7$ a loaf here local....oh well it's not on my menu anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it can be expensive some places, here 2.50 at a whole foods store

-jwgibbons

Today was push at the gym
Pec deck 3 x 13
Incline bench 3 x 10
Flat dumbbell bench 4 x 10
Low cable cross 3 x 12
Dumbbell side lateral raises 4 x 12
Rear laterals on pec Deck 3 x 12
Military press 3 x 10
Dips 3 x 12
Hiit 15 minutes

Food:
*eggs egg whites and mushrooms

* coffee, protein and oats

*Greek yogurt and berries

*chicken, spinach and potatoes

*chicken, spinach and potatoes

* protein shake

*chicken, spinach and potatoes.
Overall mentality: Feeling great today, Wilfred had a vivid dream last night, he is continuing to respond great to the peptides. Evolution Peptides is sending him more as he is currently out of ipam :(

Gym jam of the day
Watch "Tech N9ne - He's A Mental Giant - Official Music Video" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GupJwtLRp8Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-jwgibbons

Thanks man! Consistency is key. Legs tomorrow ugh! I know its kinda cliche but I hate leg day..... LOVE my quads though!

-jwgibbons

Another day of rest from the gym.

Food:

* protein shake

*chicken, spinach almonds

* Turkey, broccoli and almonds

*protein shake

Overall mentality: So so today, nothing great happened, tried to get a straight answer about a massive layoff most likely coming in April and got the run around. .... sucks knowing there's a good chance 1500 people are going to be out of work probably including management "myself". But it is what it is..... we will see what other projects we bid on that we get. Wilfred is doin great, recovering from a bicep injury that has healed or near healed in record time...... thank Evolution Peptides.

-jwgibbons

1500 people?

-jwgibbons

Big shout out to evolution peptides, these guys dont play around. .... they have really enjoyed the log and want to keep Wilfred's peptides continuing. They see the work we have both put in and think its a great log. Thank you again evolution peptides, also if you have any doubt about them dont...n if there products weren't all they were cracked up to be Wilfred wouldn't run em. There is also a discount code in my sig.... take advantage of this!

-jwgibbons

Today was legs

Workout:

*Leg extensions 3 x 13
*squats 4 x 12
* leg press 4 x 12
*lying leg curls 4 x 12
*calf raises 3 x 12
Hiit cardio 15 minutes

Food:

* protein shake

* Greek yogurt with blueberries

* chicken potatoes and broccoli

* ground Turkey, potatoes and spinach

*Chicken, potatoes and broccoli

*protein shake

Overall mentality: Wilfred got more peptides today courtesy of evolution peptides, he took MGF, IPAM, CJC1295 NO DAC, AND IGF-LR3. Im noticing a great response from him regarding the peptides, bf is dropping and he is recovering alot quicker. He also worked legs today in his hamster wheel and his quads are blowing up. Ive been in a good mood today. Talked to OSL and we gonna fine tune a couple of things so look forward to that.

-jwgibbons

Today was a non workout day with low carbs.

Food:

* chicken almonds and broccoli

* protein shake

*Chicken almonds and spinach

*Chicken and broccoli

* chicken almonds and spinach

*protein shake

Overall mentality: Exhausted but got tomorrow approved off so ill hit the gym for pull day and call it good

-jwgibbons

Yeah it sucks, may not happen but who knows. .... ill keep you up to date on it

-jwgibbons

Back