Join Now!


Sergeant Bulk Goes to College

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    8463924

    Sergeant Bulk Goes to College






    It was my first day of grad school since my discharge from the Marine Corps. I had a little trouble finding the classroom so I arrived 15 minutes late. I had just come from the gym and my lats were too flared to fit through the front door. When I finally entered the classroom the professor said to me "You're late...Mr?."


    "Mr?!", I yelled at him. "You better address me as Sergeant!"


    Professor: "I'm so very sorry Sergeant. Please have a seat, Sergeant?"


    Me: "It's Sergeant Bulk!"


    I took my seat.


    Professor: "Well Sergeant Bulk, I regret to inform you that your attire is not suitable for the classroom. Please change into something else or remove yourself from the classroom."


    I was dressed in my usual attire; camo pants tucked into my combat boots, weightlifting belt around my waist at all times, and posing oil rubbed all over my shirtless body. Not to mention, my fresh new crew cut. All the women were drooling as they were mesmerized by my aesthetics.


    Me: "I'll bargain with you Professor. Since I walked in late to your class, I'll put a shirt on. I'll even let you live this time, but don't ever disrespect Sergeant Bulk like that again. Do you hear me?"


    I snapped my fingers and demanded the filthy hippie sitting behind me give me his Che Guevara shirt.


    Me: "Thanks for the shirt. I ran out of toilet paper."


    The professor proceeded with his lecture and everything was going fine until he started with his liberal commie anti-America propaganda speech.


    I stood up and ripped my shirt off and started beating my chest like a mad man. Then I let out a roar that was so loud the walls were tumbling down. The professor pissed himself as I was walking towards him with steam coming out my ears.


    Me: "So you really think the U.S. is the most barbaric country on Earth?! Do ya you faggotty effeminate commie fuck?!"


    Professor: "Uh...I...Umm"


    Before he had a chance to say anything, I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him 5 feet off the ground. After he stopped breathing I let him go. I didn't get a good enough workout that day so I did power cleans with his lifeless body. Then I threw him so far he landed in North Korea where he thinks is so much better than than here.


    I stripped down to my posing thong and oiled up my body for the class to mire as I did a rear double biceps pose. One girl in the class fainted. Another girl got so wet I had to put a Caution Wet Floor sign in the aisle.


    I stood at the podium and waited for the class to stop cheering.


    Me: "Attention class. I will be taking over the class until further notice. From now on our class will be meeting at the gym. Your first assignment will be to deadlift as much as you can for one rep. Your final grade will be based on how much your strength increases by the end of the semester."


    Liberal douchbag: "But Sergeant Bulk, this is International Relations. What does the gym have to do with the subject of this course?"


    Me: "The iron will teach you everything you need to know about life son."


    I dismissed the class and everybody was so pumped up that they all shouted "USA! USA! USA!" as they rushed to the nearest DMV to register to the Republican Party.
    Last edited by Sergeant Bulk; 01-20-2014 at 10:27 PM.

  2. #2
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    sergeant bulk goes into azzas ass and gets lost
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  3. #3
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    sergeant bulk goes into azzas ass and gets lost

    You read that?

  4. #4
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,925
    Rep Points
    457856910

    Too fuckin funny...Yes I also read it and your comment Farva...
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,898
    Rep Points
    1912097093

    Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    sergeant bulk goes into azzas ass and gets lost
    if you get lost follow the light toward the entrance of the gaping hole

  6. #6
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,786
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    go easy on Bulk you guys, even the retarded are allowed in anything goes.......
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  7. #7
    Still growin
    Swfl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Points
    452180182

    sounds like C3P0 or whatever the hell his name is/was story teller.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    8463924

    Haters gonna hate

  9. #9
    Still growin
    Swfl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Points
    452180182

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Bulk View Post
    Haters gonna hate
    Im not hatin. Kerptelling your stories they're cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Bulk View Post
    Haters gonna hate


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    I'll get there or Die trying...

  10. #10
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    You read that?
    i skimmed through it
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  11. #11
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
    go easy on Bulk you guys, even the retarded are allowed in anything goes.......
    i agree, but not when they try to make me read , I DONT READ !!!
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  12. #12
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Haha mother goose has nuthin' on sergeant slaughter, I mean Bulk...



  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,214
    Rep Points
    1277842327

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Bulk View Post
    It was my first day of grad school since my discharge from the Marine Corps. I had a little trouble finding the classroom so I arrived 15 minutes late. I had just come from the gym and my lats were too flared to fit through the front door. When I finally entered the classroom the professor said to me "You're late...Mr?."


    "Mr?!", I yelled at him. "You better address me as Sergeant!"


    Professor: "I'm so very sorry Sergeant. Please have a seat, Sergeant?"


    Me: "It's Sergeant Bulk!"


    I took my seat.


    Professor: "Well Sergeant Bulk, I regret to inform you that your attire is not suitable for the classroom. Please change into something else or remove yourself from the classroom."


    I was dressed in my usual attire; camo pants tucked into my combat boots, weightlifting belt around my waist at all times, and posing oil rubbed all over my shirtless body. Not to mention, my fresh new crew cut. All the women were drooling as they were mesmerized by my aesthetics.


    Me: "I'll bargain with you Professor. Since I walked in late to your class, I'll put a shirt on. I'll even let you live this time, but don't ever disrespect Sergeant Bulk like that again. Do you hear me?"


    I snapped my fingers and demanded the filthy hippie sitting behind me give me his Che Guevara shirt.


    Me: "Thanks for the shirt. I ran out of toilet paper."


    The professor proceeded with his lecture and everything was going fine until he started with his liberal commie anti-America propaganda speech.


    I stood up and ripped my shirt off and started beating my chest like a mad man. Then I let out a roar that was so loud the walls were tumbling down. The professor pissed himself as I was walking towards him with steam coming out my ears.


    Me: "So you really think the U.S. is the most barbaric country on Earth?! Do ya you faggotty effeminate commie fuck?!"


    Professor: "Uh...I...Umm"


    Before he had a chance to say anything, I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him 5 feet off the ground. After he stopped breathing I let him go. I didn't get a good enough workout that day so I did power cleans with his lifeless body. Then I threw him so far he landed in North Korea where he thinks is so much better than than here.


    I stripped down to my posing thong and oiled up my body for the class to mire as I did a rear double biceps pose. One girl in the class fainted. Another girl got so wet I had to put a Caution Wet Floor sign in the aisle.


    I stood at the podium and waited for the class to stop cheering.


    Me: "Attention class. I will be taking over the class until further notice. From now on our class will be meeting at the gym. Your first assignment will be to deadlift as much as you can for one rep. Your final grade will be based on how much your strength increases by the end of the semester."


    Liberal douchbag: "But Sergeant Bulk, this is International Relations. What does the gym have to do with the subject of this course?"


    Me: "The iron will teach you everything you need to know about life son."


    I dismissed the class and everybody was so pumped up that they all shouted "USA! USA! USA!" as they rushed to the nearest DMV to register to the Republican Party.

    I actually strongly lol-d at the last line in this...

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    14473170

    That's funny shit.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Points
    549795449

    Could you maybe paraphrase next time? I trailed off horribly at "I took my seat"
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone/ NOW WITH BEFORE & AFTER PICS IN STEROIDSFAX FORUM
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

  16. #16
    Your own personal Jesus
    GS2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwestcoast
    Posts
    186
    Rep Points
    83824425

    Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    Could you maybe paraphrase next time? I trailed off horribly at "I took my seat"
    ^^This. 140 characters or less maybe? Us meatheads have short attention spans/cocks and bad reading comprehension.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    8463924

    Quote Originally Posted by GS2 View Post
    ^^This. 140 characters or less maybe? Us meatheads have short attention spans/cocks and bad reading comprehension.
    Noted

  18. #18
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Points
    1191619638






    This is anything goes, not fantasy Island

Similar Threads

  1. Sergeant Bulk Goes to Prom
    By Sergeant Bulk in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:56 PM
  2. Sergeant Bulk Goes to Prom
    By Sergeant Bulk in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:28 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
  5. college bulk?
    By zenreich6005 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->