• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If Martin Luther King were still alive speech

That's the funniest shit I've ever seen. I would rep you if I wasn't in the negatives ):

Good stuff. I love hearing the truth.

...am I racist for liking this?

there is that...

I always wanted to hear him work blue.

Ah fuck. That shit's so true and I'd love to post it on my FB, but I'm pretty sure my 2 nrg (token) friends on there would chimp out. 'Course, my entitled white Utah friends would probably freak out worse.

IML Gear Cream!
MLK was a communist. 4 generations living on the taxpayers' dime is exactly what he wanted. It was a good thing that he was assassinated before he could do anymore damage. Negros were happy and content and 71% of pickaninnies weren't born out of wedlock before he came along. We were separate and both races were living as they were meant to live. Now, the govt is having to artificially prop them up so that they can pretend to be full citizens as opposed to 3/5s and it is driving this country into the ditch.

MLK was a communist. 4 generations living on the taxpayers' dime is exactly what he wanted. It was a good thing that he was assassinated before he could do anymore damage. Negros were happy and content and 71% of pickaninnies weren't born out of wedlock before he came along. We were separate and both races were living as they were meant to live. Now, the govt is having to artificially prop them up so that they can pretend to be full citizens as opposed to 3/5s and it is driving this country into the ditch.

truth is racis

Negros were happy and content and 71% of pickaninnies weren't born out of wedlock before he came along.

the major contributing cause of that in urban American was Reagan's war on drugs and the mandatory minimum sentences for crack cocaine written by the Nazi's at ALEC. It's not like there isn't a couple of dozen books out there on this subject.

We even discussed it in college in the late 80's when I was a criminal justice major before changing majors.

the major contributing cause of that in urban American was Reagan's war on drugs and the mandatory minimum sentences for crack cocaine written by the Nazi's at ALEC. It's not like there isn't a couple of dozen books out there on this subject.

We even discussed it in college in the late 80's when I was a criminal justice major before changing majors.

you hear that? it's whitey's fault

This is false. The greatest acceleration (steepest tangential slope) in the black illegitimacy rate comes before Reagan was in office. The acceleration of growth decreased during and after his terms.
out-of-wedlock-births-from-1940-to-2003.gif

This is false. The greatest acceleration (steepest tangential slope) in the black illegitimacy rate comes before Reagan was in office. The acceleration of growth decreased during and after his terms.
out-of-wedlock-births-from-1940-to-2003.gif

what bullshit is LAM gunna pedal out next :coffee:

you hear that? it's whitey's fault

It always is.

We're held up as the epitome of racism. Never mind that there are more slaves right now in Africa than than there ever were in the USA.

We're help up as the biggest example of disparity. Never mind that China had billionaires and other people starving to death.

Our biggest problem is that we put up with the third-worlders' bullshit.

IML Gear Cream!
I wasn't aware that Jesse Jaskson and his kind are Republican. Nor many of the blacks and Hispanics. You learn something new every day.

..I think you're confusing Jesse with Andrew Jackson...
Andrew_Jackson_Daguerrotype-crop.jpg

can't blame white guys for being angry.. thanks to liberals, we have to subsidize all the worthless niggers and all the spics that flood over the border every day...all the fucking children they pop out. we have to pay to raise them, educate them, so they can grow up, to shoot at and rape our children :coffee:

Back