• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big D~ shop is not following through

vic, got an email wih tracking numbers , we shall see what happens

Still zero communication and zero TD for Mike's friend.

vic, got an email wih tracking numbers , we shall see what happens

Glad he sent you something....but at this point, I don't know how much water that holds. I'm trying bro.....for you, and for everyone else who contacted me. PLEASE keep me posted....here, or via PM. Thanks brother.

/V

Shitty situation all the way around. The guy not only cost my friend money...he cost me money as well. Clients typically don't like to fullfil the terms of their contract when the coach refers them to a source who rips them off. So, Big D did not just steal from my friend-client, he stole from me.

I am sure he will come back eventually with some excuse, such as almost getting pinched by LE...or getting ripped off by a raws supplier...or any other of the numerous excuses that could be given. But, this situation shows all the typical signs of a source that is intentionally ripping people off. Look how things went down. He pays sponsorship fees at a new site...hires reps to build his business...and after a month or two of sending out orders, thing starts to go south. The communication problems begin....he doesn't respond to customer e-mails, but continues taking their money...then he pops back in for a bit to REASSURE everyone that everything is OK...that there was a mix-up when he as on vacation, but now everything is back on track. People continue sending money, but orders still aren't sent and past obligations remain outstanding...and by the time everyone realizes the jig is up, the website goes down and he disappears without sayinag word to anyone.

See, the thing is, if this was a legitimate business issue that was not Big D's fault, he would have known there was a proble before everything went to shit. When a buisiness knows it can't make good on its promises (in this case sending product), it immediately taks steps to protect its reputation and customers. In this case, he would have informed everyone publically that there was an issue and let everyone know not to send any more money, while assuring everyone that he would honor all outstanding orders as soon as possible. Some UGLs have even been known to offer alternate product from their remaining stock in place of the original order, if the customer preferred to do so rather than wait.

In this case, Big D did none of that. He did what the typical UGL does when intentionally trying to scam people. It's not like he woke up one morning and his stock was suddenly depleted, his website was no longer offering product, and couldn't remember how to check his e-mails or pm's. He knows this thread is here and has likely read every post in it. He knows his time is up, so he took down his website. It is no coincidence that he shut down shop 2 days after this thread went up. As soonas rthings got out of hand and no one was buying the bullshit anymore, he took off.

There can be no excuse for this type of shit. I can understand a business not wanting to divulge all its private info regarding business problems, but he had numerous opportunities to make things right long before it got to this point. He rode the bullshit train as long as he could and now he knows its over. I honestly thought he would respond to this thread. Up until yesterday I was giving him the benefit of the dount, but after seeing that he had removed all his products from his website, I now consider him a scammer. I have seen this same pattern multiple times now from UGLs that screw people over. Now, I am angry and if Big D values his busines on other sites he may want to consider that before writing us all off. I am giving him a few more day to make things right...and if he does, I will forget about it and move on.

Perfect post on this topic!

wake me up when the neg party starts pls

in all fairness to this source , wanted all interested to know that i did receive half my order so far from Big D , with the other seeming to be in limbo at the moment.

You know, its a damn shame this didnt go better for him here at IMF. Gear was well packed, looks great, and from reading about him on other forums, the gear is much enjoyed by many.

You know, its a damn shame this didnt go better for him here at IMF. Gear was well packed, looks great, and from reading about him on other forums, the gear is much enjoyed by many.

Gear really is some of the best I've had. In any case, you got only half of your order as of now....correct???

/V

V, that is correct. Sending emails to try to rectify, thanks for continuing to help us.

Back