• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adding peptides to cycle

tommyguns232

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im running test/deca/dbol right now. 600mg test/600mg deca /40mg dbol +.25 dex eod. HCG 250iu's-2x/week.
I want to add in a GH peptide stach. I was thinking sermorelin and ghrp2 or ipamorellin and ghrp. Also I was leaning towards CEM. M primary concern is quality.
Input appreciated.

Adding peptides should enhance your cycle. Both Ipa and GHRP-2 do the same thing. GHRP-6 is the strongest, GHRP-2 next, then Ipa. What you need to activate any of these is CJAC w/o DAC.

100mcg of CJAC w/o DAC 3X/day
100mcg GHRP 3X/day

That's a good stack of peps ;)

Adding peptides should enhance your cycle. Both Ipa and GHRP-2 do the same thing. GHRP-6 is the strongest, GHRP-2 next, then Ipa. What you need to activate any of these is CJAC w/o DAC.

100mcg GHRP 3X/day

GHRP2 is actually stronger then GHRP6.. but both will work. I also like sermorelin myself.
I have used IGF1 and MT2 from CEM and it was very nice, but I plan on doing a stack of Sermorelin and ghrp2 in summer. Can't wait!

I was thinking of doing a test/var or winny cycle with it.

I would add in ghrp-2 and modGRF 129.

5x a day at 150/150mcg yields SICK results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peptides are gay. Do tren low dose

based on your stack Id say you are bulking, if thats the case the GHRP will increase your appetite mega !! For me it was too much. IGF or Ipamorelin were a better way to go. But certainly add some peptides in there !

100mcg GHRP 3X/day

Agreed, I like this stack. Nothing compares to GH imo but I get a lot of good anti-aging benefits from this.

IML Gear Cream!
GHRP2 is actually stronger then GHRP6.. but both will work. I also like sermorelin myself.
I have used IGF1 and MT2 from CEM and it was very nice, but I plan on doing a stack of Sermorelin and ghrp2 in summer. Can't wait!

I was thinking of doing a test/var or winny cycle with it.

Wrong wording, yes GHRP-2 is more effective, but GHRP-6 really brings on the hunger, making eating your required cals to really grow much easier.

Back