Olympus Pharma

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

TD Part 2

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: TD Part 2

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Illstyle94's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago il
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    10

    Thumbs up TD Part 2

    Big ups to the Olympus reps Ez and 5150 especially, keeping the lines of communication open about my order and the issue Olympus was having.today got my second td everything is complete, 5150 good health and good luck bro.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Shit I wish I could say the same have not got either one of mine... shitfuck !

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Iz_vivit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    332
    Rep Points
    22905413

    Quote Originally Posted by spartan1 View Post
    Shit I wish I could say the same have not got either one of mine... shitfuck !
    Pm EZ and he will straighten it out for ya. The subforum also has info regarding the tabs.


    Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Iz_vivit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    332
    Rep Points
    22905413

    I stand corrected. It was repaired and packs are out.


    Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Illstyle94's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago il
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Iz_vivit View Post
    I stand corrected. It was repaired and packs are out.


    Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.
    Yeah that's what he said to me over the weekend and today my tabs arrived so you should be good soon.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Okay well I was told the press was broke and the tabs would be sent separately from the oil. So one would use there deductive reasoning and say okay I will get one order soon and the tabs will most likely come later. Right? Makes sense.. Well just got the tabs and still no oil..? Also the tabs were supposed to be one of each of the 3 flavors if you get my drift, and they are all the same color and look exactly the same. Is this normal..? Usually in the past ( other relations) they had a charter that would make them a little unique and identifiable. So please let me know your feed back on all this. I will also try to PM EZ to see if he can offer some clarification.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Illstyle94's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago il
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by spartan1 View Post
    Okay well I was told the press was broke and the tabs would be sent separately from the oil. So one would use there deductive reasoning and say okay I will get one order soon and the tabs will most likely come later. Right? Makes sense.. Well just got the tabs and still no oil..? Also the tabs were supposed to be one of each of the 3 flavors if you get my drift, and they are all the same color and look exactly the same. Is this normal..? Usually in the past ( other relations) they had a charter that would make them a little unique and identifiable. So please let me know your feed back on all this. I will also try to PM EZ to see if he can offer some clarification.
    well this is my first time with Olympus so I'm not sure keep me posted on your feedback

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    29382761

    I think I am making some progress. (My first one 2)

Similar Threads

  1. Best AI to use as part of PCT??
    By wheybolic63 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Part 1
    By Tough Old Man in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:57 PM
  4. sorry everyone part ll
    By TJ Cline in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 10:13 PM
  5. How much $$$ would it take? Part 2
    By JJJ in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 02:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->