• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So im effectively unemployed due to greed

thanks ichigo

I hope so too.
I'm not even close to the only one fucked over by this.
this has got to be a huge loss for the main company nvm the trickle down to all of the contractors

How about private home inspections, you get hooked up with a couple of real estate company's and your GTG. Set your own hours do your own thing. google it.

that's sort of how it was with the contract work...I set my own hours...I had a certain time frame the inspections needed to be turned in, basically a 36 hr window.
I am actually looking into what you're talking about tho.

I'm actually looking at another company thats in a neighboring state that does the same thing.

that really sucks.I'm having some job issues too,Italy is getting really fucked up.

you can have one of my jobs I have 3 right now but got tons of side work I cant keep up with it all

Thanks for rubbing it in...I'm sure it will keep me warm and fuzzy to think you're overworked when I get served my foreclosure notice.

anyway...I put out feelers today to 5 different companies that do the same thing and sent my resume to something unrelated.

I'll see what happens

If you articulate yourself half as well in person as you do here you'll get a new gig in no time. Intelligence is becoming a rare commodity these days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm better in person. I type with my index fingers..lol

Thank you :)

You are welcome. I assumed so. Not the typing with 2 fingers but the ability to articulate. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
and I am re-employed :) !!

I got my official welcome packet today and portal access...doing a slightly easier version of what I was doing before and some work doing what i was before..

turns out its a rare skill and I got pounced by four companies

do what my wife would do & blame it on 'hubby'....

angrywoman.jpg

lmfo!

and I am re-employed :) !!

I got my official welcome packet today and portal access...doing a slightly easier version of what I was doing before and some work doing what i was before..

turns out its a rare skill and I got pounced by four companies

:winkfinger:

Back