• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GrAnabolic's SYNAPTEC log...

RoidsR4m3

Gr Anabolic
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys, this has been a long time waiting now, actually about 2-3 months. This last Saturday I started GrAnabolics Synaptec's mix #7. These Hybrid blends are designed for the person who would normally stack 2-3 compounds together in a cycle. Which is a great Idea being that almost everyone who use's most likely uses 2-3 oils at a time. The Mix #7 has the best of my personal favorites all in one blend. It has 100mgs of Mast Prop, NPP and Test Prop. Those are my favorite three compounds that I could ask for. And now, I only have to inject 1ml instead of 3ml from 3 different vials. It really does make it pretty easy. Also, I'm using Synaptec's new Anavar and will be giving it a try @ 90mgs/day. So far, I've injected twice and there's been no pip at all. Later on the second day, I did feel very horny. Enough to tackle my woman down and give her what she loves best. Man I tell you guys, if you've never had sex while on Mast, then you just don't know what you're missing. Mast with any type of test is just awesome. It not only gives you more of a hard on like test does but it also increases your actual desire, the wanting, the will to have sex. And it's awesome. And she'll notice too
biggrin.png
. Any way, if you guys want to follow along, you can do here and in the log section. This is just the first post and kind of an introduction. I do need to say something real quick though. I know you guys have seen pictures of my and my ripped abs an such. Well, life happened this last year and I'm not in the tip-top shape like I've been before. The picture you see know is just a couple pounds lighter that I'm at now. And specially since the I got back from Afghanistan, then made it home just in time for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Years, I can safely say that I haven't been on top of it like I should of. But hey, that's why I know have the desire, drive and dedication to get back into the best shape of my life. Also for some of you who do not know me too well, I broke my hand a year ago and tore the tendon in my right elbow, so NO, I'm not a power lifter and will not be putting up record amount of weight and nor do I care. My goal is more of a RECOMP than anything. So to let every one know, I am ONLY taking Synaptec's Mix#7 and Synaptec's Oxanotec(Anavar).

Thanks guys for reading. And yes, you'll get the most honest reviews from me. Four days and no pip so far. Also, I do notice that I've been going to the bathroom just a couple of more times a day which is the Mast probably pulling some water out.... which I LOVE...
wink.png

I am shooting EOD. No particular time but I do try and shoot in the morning. And I take the Var 3 times a day spaced out 5-6 hours apart.

Here are a list of supps I'm taking at the moment.
Organic Vita?Min?Herb for Men from the Synergy Company.
KRill Oil
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Vitamin B, C and D
Hylauronic Acid and Collagen supplement.

Pre-workout changes from month-to-month but right now, I have the new 1MR Vortex(nothing Special)
MP's AMIMO1, MT'S AMINO BUILD, AND CELLUCOR'S AMINO'S
100% whey isolate
Phase 8 for bedtime

And here's my Meal Plan...

Breakfast
2 cups(8.6oz) Eggwhites
1.0 oz of Mozzarella
1.0 cup(1.1 oz) of Raw Baby Spinach

Morning Snack
7 oz of Chicken
3/4 cup brown rice

Lunch
8 oz of Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
2cups Spinach Salad w/ handful of Almonds

Afternoon Snack
7 oz of Chicken Breast
1/2 medium Fruit(Banana or Apple)

Dinner
7 oz Top Sirloin Steak
1 Yam

Evening Snack
2 Scoops of Phase 8 Protien w. 12oz of 1% milk.

MACRO'S
150g of Carbs
380g of Protein
57g of Fat

Hey guys, just an update, I'm going into week 2 and still am amazed at this product. 3 in 1. I still feel kind of weird only pulling out 1 vial instead of 3. But hey, it keeps it cleaner and the mess down. Having these particular blends makes me wonder if I'll ever go back to single vial oils. haha. Had a few misses on the diet this week because I've just been crazy busy but what the heck, it's the Super Bowl tomorrow and that's going to be cheat day that will take a few to burn off.

curious as to how your cycle has went so far. im interested in ordering synaptec blends 4 and 6. have you tried them?

Yes I have. I know this is late and I'm sorry for that but Synaptec's blends are just unreal. Dude, your getting 3cc's or 3 vials however you want to put it for very little $. It's my Favorite by so far.

Back