• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Do I Get A Perfect Body The Fastest?

Lean_Physique16

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please, someone help me out. I want to basically know how to lose weight the fastest while putting on the most mass. I'm sure this is a post you have all seen before many times, but I am new, so I missed them.Can you all just please post some routines or a few tips. And please keep in mind that I am an ectomorph, so muscle mass is hard for me to gain. I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!! I will stick to a diet exactly, I will lift as much as is neccesary, and I will do as much cardio as I need to. THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO MY DETERMINATION!!!!!!!! Also, please tell me how many sets should I be working for each muscle part:confused:

why don't you post YOUR diet and YOUR training program and let us help you finer tune it.

Ectomorphs dont have weight to lose :confused:

An individual having a lean, slightly muscular body build in which tissues derived from the embryonic ectoderm predominate.

Diet is going to make or break you much more so than your training. Like many things in life though, you need to do everything somewhat right to see good results, sleeping, eating, training.

if you are indeed so determined as you say, then it would be best for you to do a little research for some info instead of just asking for people to completely walk you through it step by step? I am not trying to be rude or anything, people can definately give you a point in the direstion you need to go and help you fine tune things like P-funk said, but doing some research and learning is one of the most important aspects of weight lifting. Become internally motivated

If ye seek ye shal find, very true. Having someone point out the path does you little good if you dont understand it and learn what is truly best for you.

Research is the key to your understanding, and your future, he or she who wants, shall find what they want. Start searching the forums, start reading old threads, and even use Google.

Your journey is going to be a learning experience, finding what works for you, not finding what works for Joe Blastoff down the street, because to some degree we are individuals.

Perhaps I should specify my program, I'm sorry I should have done this 1st thing. I lift weights every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. This is how I break up the muscles and they are in order of how I work them. MON AND THU-Deltoids(10 sets),traps(10 sets), back(10 sets), biceps(6 sets) TUES AND FRI-Thighs, Quadriceps, Hamstrings and Glutes(10 sets), calves(6 sets), chest(10 sets), triceps(6 sets), abs(6-8 sets). I have a 1-2 minute rest period between sets, and I lift only what I can do 6 reps of. I do cardio 3-4 days a week, and on each of those days I run 3-5 miles. I should tell you all that I have don tons of research!!! I have read articles online, I have weightlifter guides, the Men's Health Hard Body Plan, etc. etc. I just haven't found any sources that really help me pack on the muscle. If you know of a good guide or source of information, I will definitely check it out. But please, post a few tips, and maybe help me tweak my program. Thanks

Oh by the way, for abs, I should have specified that I do each set to muscle failure. Also, I eat NO junk food or fast food

start eating lots of food, at least every 2 hrs, and doing heavy lifts like the squat, Deadlift, powerclean, bench, etc.. Don't overtrain and be consistent. There you go, do all of that and you will grow. If you don't grow you aren't eating enough or are overtraining. Go to

www.t-mag.com

Thhis is a great no nonsense website (publication) that brings you the science of the sport.

MON AND THU-Deltoids(10 sets),traps(10 sets), back(10 sets), biceps(6 sets)
TUES AND FRI-Thighs, Quadriceps, Hamstrings and Glutes(10 sets), calves(6 sets), chest(10 sets), triceps(6 sets), abs(6-8 sets).

10 sets is a bootload for traps, but you have to be the judge on that. I do 5-6 sets and I seem to do alot compared to others, some do only 3 sets.

I am going to guess you are working out for 2 hours, which is "too long." Hormone levels drop off between 45-60 minutes, so for a natural lifter, your doing to much in a short time period IMO.

I would litterally split that workup evenly between 4 days, 4 days is about perfect for covering the body once. I later went to a 5 day program, and now I'm on a full 5 day on 2 off routine, because of lifting heavier and pushing myself harder.

by the way lean, the way you stated you question is kindof an oxymoron or a knundrem or something along those lines. There is no such thing as "the perfect body fast". An awesome physique can take a lifetime to achieve. there are no shortcuts

I do, but everyone is different. Some people can do almost nothing and they blow up, they are more stubborn for me. I use one warmup for traps, the first "set" is about 50 pounds shy of my other working sets.

Back