• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Best Bulking cycle

KIING

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is your favorite compounds to put together and bulk up?

Test,deca,eq and Anadrol.
switch up Orals .4 weeks on and 4 weeks off

ok 4 week kick start drol and or d bol or both then test E or C for 16 weeks , deca for 14 weeks , and drol and or d bol again the last 4 weeks i did amlost this and i gained 50lbs so far with 4 weeks to go but i had a year of too so that is why i gained so much weight but the drol and dbol ant the beging 4 weeks and last 4 weeks are key too love this way off cycleing then i come off completley for 12 weeks then back at it good pct and you will only lose water weight and at most 15lbs and keep the good 30lbs of muscle if diet id right for me anyway

Test and NPP period with a shit ton of food. Best bulker I have ever done, then cruise for 3 weeks then jump on high tren and look like a monster. Also add in IGF and HGH for good measure.

Absolutely agreed! Test C and NPP, with 4500-6000 calories/day, and training like a hardcore powerlifter, damn your going to bulk up like a dump truck bro. Tren, IGF, and HGH after a short cruise, your going to be magazine worthy...

The best combo Ive tried was Test cyp/750/week--Tren-E 400mgs/e. 4 days/ inj. D-bol 50mgs/E.D. after 30+ yrs. lifting went from 226lbs to 248 and actually leaned out a bit.

Sust, tren, anadrol. I never used it but I'm sure throwing in GH would be a nice addition also.

Totally agree. Same cycle as your avatar. Old school, simple and effective.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

3G of test
2g of deca
1G of tren
Dbol
Novolin R 160iu
FOOD AND MORE FOOD

My best was 1.2 grams of test and Superdrol, there was EQ in there but I didn't seem to get shit all from it. This put on mass fast and I wasn't eating an insane amount either, got strong as shit too.

Test, deca/npp, dbol! There is just no comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back