• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the fuck is going on around here???

IML Gear Cream!
There is only ONE Like system plug-in for vBulletin 4.x and I already tried installing it and it did not work correctly so I removed it.

You guys find a hack/plug-in that works on vB 4.x and I will try it, but not DBTech's Likes hack, that one is shit.

There is only ONE Like system plug-in for vBulletin 4.x and I already tried installing it and it did not work correctly so I removed it.

You guys find a hack/plug-in that works on vB 4.x and I will try it, but not DBTech's Likes hack, that one is shit.

^^Clearly Azza's gimmick account. :coffee:

It's sad for members like Ichigo ,flcrkr ,flathead ,oliolz ,DOMS , Griff , s2king ,jimm ,SFW , Intense ,Pittsburgh63 ,Seyone ,CHEZ ,& many more[sorry those I forgot]'...these guys post tons of 'Babes' for us & barely get a mention, so 'likes' show approval because they don't receive many 'reps' for their work, I try to 'like' out of respect because some of these guys like Ichigo have an artists flair to what they post ..

& what's the point of the 'green dribble' where the stars used to be ????

Last edited:
^^true story

I tried: This product is not compatible with version 4.2.2 of vBulletin

idk anything about this stuff...but I shall now hunt for that version and "like" feature plug in

......I agree it's a downgrade for those of us who live here in AG...it's really BLAHHHH right now... i guess for the people that don't hang in AG its just fine.... but for 'us fanatics'... it sucks !!!!!

^^I exclusively hang out in AG. I don't even though if this board has other subforums...:hmmm:

I totally cut my bean bag while man scaping this morning. It looked like nothing this morning now it looks like I have mrsa

IML Gear Cream!
I totally cut my bean bag while man scaping this morning. It looked like nothing this morning now it looks like I have mrsa

I just made a mrsa post on asf?

forum is moving much faster and it doesnt take 30 minutes of delays to type a post, I'd say this is much better.

PRINCE! are you using my posts as a guinea pig?? why do i have unhelpful, thumbs down!!

dammit!

theres gotta be a way to modify that...get rid of "is this post helpful shit and just leave thethumb there no?
and is there anyway to show who "liked" it?

IML Gear Cream!
121001_Like%20EveryDay01%20resized.jpg

i havent been able to rub one out since they took the like feature.......just saying is all......

lololololol

Back