• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What the fuck is going on around here???

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First the "like" button disappears, now the rep point system has changed? How the fuck are we supposed to know who has the biggest cawk without our likes and rep points?? :thinking:

easy just assume yours is bigger its what I do(and most mexicans):ohyeah:

Dont fight change....its for the better...just think of it like a tranny...the top half looks ok...

Dont fight change....its for the better...just think of it like a tranny...the top half looks ok...

^^If this is a tranny sitch I might view like I'm about to take it up my ass.

azza becomes a super mod and look what happens :coffee:

I'll help you out.
I have the biggest cock...problem solved

that's what I'm here for

wait..what?!?

this is bullshit, everyone is a god on this board..............i thought only charlie was ffs...........

about the load speed............ id rather wait a bit longer for a nice steak than get fed boiled cat in 60 seconds or less................

all of the above
this place used to have character
now its just like asf & nobody likes asf

Avatars are still tiny,cant see whos posting half the time.

all of the above

lololol

honestly I like how much faster the board is...was straight up pissing me off with slow load times lately

IML Gear Cream!
Bitch and moan, bitch and moan...LOAD NOISES, bitch and moan! Now can we have the likes and those little star thingys back?

I have to agree with the majority and say that it es nice to have the like button and reps. That was one of the reasons I paid for a membership.......I also agree it is exactly like ASF. Thinking?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

all of the above

....What 'cube ' said but double.. there's no interaction like before , it really sucks.. INHO !!!

NEW SYSTEM...

I have to agree with the majority and say that it es nice to have the like button and reps. That was one of the reasons I paid for a membership.......I also agree it is exactly like ASF. Thinking?

If it was like ASF we'd all be holding hands singing Cumbaya. Goddamn lovefest over there. :grouphug:

If it was like ASF we'd all be holding hands singing Cumbaya. Goddamn lovefest over there. :grouphug:

Repped......

You're right, negged for the downgrade!

......I agree it's a downgrade for those of us who live here in AG...it's really BLAHHHH right now... i guess for the people that don't hang in AG its just fine.... but for 'us fanatics'... it sucks !!!!!

its bad for my ego

Back