Unclez.net


600 iu hgh

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 600 iu hgh

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    181867

    600 iu hgh






    Long time Z fan here....many MANY yrs before the resend campaign and several td's since. But, never looked into hgh. I should probably do a better search but I couldn't find a thread on breaking down the 600iu hgh. Also how many iu's per vial. I suppose I'll know that within a week or so tho. Planning on 3iu's daily with mon - wed on, thurs off, fri-sat on, sun off....for the first 1-2 months before bumping to 4 or 5iu's same schedule. Alongside tprop. Was looking for clarity and direction re: reconstruction and what 3iu's looks like in a slin....ie...for a 100 iu vial it's 30 on a slin. Any and ALL help and suggestions are great. I'm not new to aas. 6'2 200lb about 11% bf.

  2. #2
    SCAMMER
    GH Consigliere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iron mag
    Posts
    4,419
    Rep Points
    98224116

    Crazy just got 400ui of z fine hgh will post pictures

  3. #3
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Points
    489588035

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjones77 View Post
    Long time Z fan here....many MANY yrs before the resend campaign and several td's since. But, never looked into hgh. I should probably do a better search but I couldn't find a thread on breaking down the 600iu hgh. Also how many iu's per vial. I suppose I'll know that within a week or so tho. Planning on 3iu's daily with mon - wed on, thurs off, fri-sat on, sun off....for the first 1-2 months before bumping to 4 or 5iu's same schedule. Alongside tprop. Was looking for clarity and direction re: reconstruction and what 3iu's looks like in a slin....ie...for a 100 iu vial it's 30 on a slin. Any and ALL help and suggestions are great. I'm not new to aas. 6'2 200lb about 11% bf.
    It just math man. so you have a vial and there is a white powder in there lets say that white powder is 100 IUs of gh now you have to reconstitute that so If you add 1ml of Bac water you have a concetrations of 100ius per ml....

    this get tricky now cause there are different kinds of slin pins. U40s have 40 marks up the side for a 1/2cc, U50 have 50 marks up the side for 1/2cc and U100 has 100 marks up the side for 1cc.

    1cc is equal to 1ml

    so if you use the concentration of 100ius per ml. In order to get 3 ius on a slin pin with 50 marks you would only to fill to there third tiny mark. not the 30 that would be 30 IUS. if you wanted to take it to the 30 mark you would have to reconstitute in with 10ml/cc's of bac water.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.-buddah

    AY's the bees knees

  4. #4
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Points
    489588035

    What did you end up getting Blue tops?
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.-buddah

    AY's the bees knees

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    181867

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguy180 View Post
    What did you end up getting Blue tops?
    I did get blue tops....600iu.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    181867

    My slins are 100 iu so it should be simple. Ordering 600iu I would assume each vial is maybe a 10iu wafer. I shouldn't have a problem. I appreciate the feedback. I'll keep a log and post the td pic in the next day or so.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    181867

    Quote Originally Posted by GH Consigliere View Post
    Crazy just got 400ui of z fine hgh will post pictures
    GO I saw the hgh porn! Nice pics. I'm eagerly awaiting mine to show. It came in to San fran 4 days ago. How long was it before it showed up for u once it got to the u.s.? Also as I mentioned it's my first run of hgh. Will I have to get bacteria water separate or does it come with it like hcg?

  8. #8
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Points
    489588035

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjones77 View Post
    My slins are 100 iu so it should be simple. Ordering 600iu I would assume each vial is maybe a 10iu wafer. I shouldn't have a problem. I appreciate the feedback. I'll keep a log and post the td pic in the next day or so.
    I think you mean your slins are ua100's. Slins don't measure IU's the measure CC's or Ml's.

    You should post your experiences with those blue tops id like to see how you do... One day ill fork out the dough for GH just not in the wallet right now.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.-buddah

    AY's the bees knees

  9. #9
    SCAMMER
    GH Consigliere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iron mag
    Posts
    4,419
    Rep Points
    98224116

    Understand. Listen make a deal of how much you want maybe strike a deal

  10. #10
    uncle z rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iron Magzine
    Posts
    5,762
    Rep Points
    517165467






    Yes wheel and deal with us over at z land



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->