• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Old fart newbie here

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been reading some of the posts and trying to figure out how to get started. I want to get myself into better shape, rebuild some muscle and energy I've lost over the years. I'm 61 and have low T so I'm on prescription Test C right now, but I doubt it's enough to really build on. I'm 5'10" and weigh 210 about 30 pounds are flab, so I would like to weight the same, but lose the flab while keeping my libido alive and well.

One more thing that complicates things for me is that I don't have all my small intestines so I don't absorb nutrients well. I supplement like crazy and have blood work done every year to make sure I'm in good shape nutrient wise, but getting enough protein in can be difficult so I drink about 100 grams of Pure Whey Stack protein most days.

Amy suggestions on how to get started would be appreciated.

What's up? Start with ostarine for 8 weeks, maybe throw in some s4, even GW. Help you build muscle while losing fat. What dose Dr start your TRT?

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! I'm injecting 200 mg a week of Test C and that is putting my total test at about 750-800; not sure what the free test is, but I just had blood work done, so I should be able to find out in the next day or two.

200 mg should help you build some muscle and help burn some of that fat. Add in some cardio, and solid weight training and high protein diet and see what that does for you.

I've been swimming laps for cardio and I like it a lot, but it's not doing anything to build muscle back. I'm going to get some help with a trainer for lifting, and I'm always eating high protein. I'll try the supplements you're talking about for a couple of months and see what happens.

Nice to see u sticking in there. How's ur libido? How's ur estrogen? With ur body fat and that much T, u may b converting a fair amount to estrogen. Hang in there a s start slow with some weights.

Hmm, don't know about estrogen, haven't tested for it. Libido is fine since I started the T therapy; energy and libido sucked before that. Feeling good now days which is why want to try to build some muscle mass back. Slow is a very good idea, I don't think I want to tear or break anything; it might take more time to heal up than when I was younger.

Thanks for the welcome Warrior! I hope to listen and learn' old dog and all....

Welcome to the community

IML Gear Cream!
Just got the labs from Tuesdays blood draw and my total Test is 1100; free Test 239.

Lift-on asked about estrogen, but that wasn't one of the marker I was tested for; is this something I should worry about with that total Test level?

Total Cholesterol was under 100, so no worries there; everything else within normal range.

Nice, you should feel pretty good.

Never too late to get into shape and live healthy. It will probably add a few years to your life. Its good your on TRT at your age, 200mgs seems like a perfect dose. As people mentioned above, keep up the cardio, lift some weights, and eat healthy and theres absolutely no reason you won't shed some flab and add some muscle. Keep estrogen under control, for libido purposes and also you don't want gyno if your sensitive to testoterone. But welcome aboard and good luck.

Back