• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GH whats the difference between generics and pharm

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This has been long disputed on many boards and most will say when it comes to spending money you get more for your money with generics. Whether I disagree or agree is irrelevant to the facts. Everyone tests gh with a serum test. This will in fact show its gh but how pure or how much ius you are injecting, it will not. Also this tests if if is gh but not if its 191aa or 192aa. The true test to see a gh's quality is through an igf test over time. It is said that with generics the number will never be as high as with the same dose of pharm. Also results with generics may diminish because of the antibodies made to fight the impurities

What are your thoughts?

your had to know at least one person was going to answer this way ^^^

ps...I checked my mailbox today...not there :)

I will say this and it is purely my bropinion... if I had 6 kits of blue to generics and used then at 4 - 6ius Ed for the last 5 months, they don't even compare to the Rips I've been using at 2 - 4 ius Ed. The higher quality hgh is exponentially stronger and better than any amount of a cheap generic. I would spend the the money on one kit of rips over the two kits of generics because even though it's double the amount it doesn't work out physiologically.

i think bush means rips vs say, the seronos

i think bush means rips vs say, the seronos

Oh... Haven't been down that avenue, but I'm sure the same applies.....

So bush the seranos that are three times more than the rips are that much better? And this is a serious question because I wasn't convinced about the difference of cheap generics versus rips until I direct the extra money and was wowed.

So bush are they brother?

I would say with pretty decent confidence that my exp with Pharm HGH over the long haul is more extensive then most...as I'm scripted it...there is a big difference not only between Pharm grade and generic....but a difference between different Pharm HGH brands..be it genotropin..tev-tropin or serostim...they all gave similar but indifferent sides or results..

In the end it comes down to what cost effective...currently seeing 12mg pens costing +$400 at local compound pharms....that is just highway robbery...but people pay it..

Some places will mass spec peps for you. Easy peasy.

I have an instrument in my lab called an FTIR. It analyzes a compound using infrared and each compound has a unique signature. Now I can't quantify without spending some serious machine time. But I can run any compound against a known reference to see if the compound is legit. I will post some tren and test results tomorrow.

I haven't tried any of my hgh yet, but I would love to run my rips and compare them to some blue tops I have .

I also have real Anavar, but not sure how to dissolve it properly. When I figure it out, it's going to be on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never touch another generic unlabeled color top as long as I live.

50 percent junk... 50 percent close to junk

IML Gear Cream!
Oh... Haven't been down that avenue, but I'm sure the same applies.....

So bush the seranos that are three times more than the rips are that much better? And this is a serious question because I wasn't convinced about the difference of cheap generics versus rips until I direct the extra money and was wowed.

So bush are they brother?

I think so and currently they are less than double the rips if you do the $ per iu. I think the more you pay the more you'll get. Don't get me wrong I think the rips are probably the best bargain but I think there is a reason most pros just take pharm grade.

i can only say most generic gh that they say is 191aa and 100iu in kit is fake..there maybe 20iu instant 100iu! its why you can get bulk 100iu from 60-100$..yeah right..and sereno sizen is 1000+ and all other gh are a lot more expemsive!

what all generic gh do..they do better batch to make first guys happy...then do bach with 0% gh inisde and make profit,etc...this will always happen.. and idiots will always buy sine HGH id cheap ;)

I'll never touch another generic unlabeled color top as long as I live.

50 percent junk... 50 percent close to junk

This^^^

I have not taken the GH plunge from reading all the reports like this. If I buy some I want something effective not spend hard earned money for junk.

This^^^

I have not taken the GH plunge from reading all the reports like this. If I buy some I want something effective not spend hard earned money for junk.

Funny thing is everyone falls into a trap. They see something too good to be true and say what if. I can find any color top that is legit gh BUT I have also been dealing with the same sources for 3-5yrs. Not one has ever had a low test. But are they all created equal? Not at all.

Like s2h said pharm is expensive and they are all different. I put norditropin/ genotropin up there as the best. Serono are still very good but not at that level.

great conversation all the way around

why use gh,when slin is better by a fvcking mile?

IML Gear Cream!
why use gh,when slin is better by a fvcking mile?

Um do you understand how they work? Its a negative feedback loop. When slin is high, gh and thyroid production will drop. What this means is you'll be a huge lard ass on just slin alone no matter how great your diet. Your question is like me saying why use an AI cause test is better? Slin is very anabolic but without completing the loop you'll still never get where you want.

I wont make a mistake and drop dead with gh

also slin would be counter intuitive for my goals

I have a good friend that ran 10iu yellows for years and finally found a source for sero's. He runs 2ius of seros with better results.

Only gh i run is Hygetropins while dieting and will run riptropins while bulking. I hold more water on rips then hyge's for some reason. That and I like to run 8iu while dieting the 200iu hyge kits are perfect because there 8iu bottles, and 10iu while bulking.

weird...I'm normally a camel and not holding one iota of water on rips

just shows everyone is different I guess.

i can only say most generic gh that they say is 191aa and 100iu in kit is fake..there maybe 20iu instant 100iu! its why you can get bulk 100iu from 60-100$..yeah right..and sereno sizen is 1000+ and all other gh are a lot more expemsive!

what all generic gh do..they do better batch to make first guys happy...then do bach with 0% gh inisde and make profit,etc...this will always happen.. and idiots will always buy sine HGH id cheap ;)

I think your translator is on the frits again.

I really wanted to understand that.

you need to understand wp speak..lol
he said colored top no label generics are crap, this is why theyre so cheap..first batch is gtg, junk thereafter

he said if theres even GH in it it works out to 20iu, but theyre making money off of 100iu :)
translation..its underdosed ..lol

weird...I'm normally a camel and not holding one iota of water on rips

just shows everyone is different I guess.

your probably not running 8 plus IU's though. Its not like i blow up, but i get my shredded off of hyge's. But I put on more overall size with rips.

4ius anyway

Back