Dbol review

Thread: Dbol review

Rep Points

Dbol review

I gotta say, the dbol is probably the most potent thing I've had from the pound;
    long story short, I used em at the end of an aggressive blast when my receptors were damn near deep fried, & I gained 17 more Ibs in a matter of weeks; I stayed on it a little longer, & guess what, once I shaved down the fat, & water, I still kept ten pounds, while very lean; I ran 150 ED, & my liver values barely twitched (no I don't use liver support, I drink 100% cranberry juice all day, every day, & it works.)

The only oral I've had that raised my liver values dangerously high, was Primordial Performance Superdrone (superdrol); people really exaggerate the toxicity of some orals.

Amazing stuff, highly recommended to people who need to bulk; great appetite stimulation too.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the post Tre.

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Fuck Average

Rep Points

Holly shit Bro , you said your dosage is at 150ed ? I just started MLG d Bol run just finished my 3rd day you right this is some strong stuff. First day I just ran 25 and 2nd and 3rd day 50 and bouncing of the walls and looking like a red tomato , pumps at the gym are crazy..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Holly shit 150 ed.......i think i gotta try that lmao ....wait did u do labs on liver or u just guessing?

Rep Points

I have my liver values checked periodically everytime I start eating orals; dbol didn't even hardly raise my values;
    I drink ALOT of 100% pure cranberry juice, & it really does help; I ran m's drol at 150mg ED too, and that didn't do any damage either;
    if you really flush your system with good fluids, the toxicity of alot of methyls can be considered exaggerated;
    This DOES NOT apply to things like methyl tren, superdrol, or m1t; But I can tell you dbol is somewhat of a gentle giant;
    I love dbol, & I always will; & the pound has got some super potent dbol that's dirt cheap, so yea, pretty much "cumming all day, and night" lol

p.s. if you run dbol at a high dose, you might get more breakouts, & your whole body will have a tight pump 24/7 which isn't always good because your hands will cramp up painfully due to being swollen with so much water; the 24/7 pump usually feels fantastic though, plus you'll always be looking big, and full.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good info bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    I have my liver values checked periodically everytime I start eating orals; dbol didn't even hardly raise my values;
    I drink ALOT of 100% pure cranberry juice, & it really does help; I ran m's drol at 150mg ED too, and that didn't do any damage either;
    if you really flush your system with good fluids, the toxicity of alot of methyls can be considered exaggerated;
    This DOES NOT apply to things like methyl tren, superdrol, or m1t; But I can tell you dbol is somewhat of a gentle giant;
    I love dbol, & I always will; & the pound has got some super potent dbol that's dirt cheap, so yea, pretty much "cumming all day, and night" lol

p.s. if you run dbol at a high dose, you might get more breakouts, & your whole body will have a tight pump 24/7 which isn't always good because your hands will cramp up painfully due to being swollen with so much water; the 24/7 pump usually feels fantastic though, plus you'll always be looking big, and full.

Rep Points

....?

Rep Points

damnn wtf i have a small penis but damn thats crazy dose

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk