• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anything goes

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anything Goes seems to be a really happening place these days, good job to the moderators and all who post here.....:coffee:

Anything Goes seems to be a really happening place these days, good job to the moderators and all who post here.....:coffee:
tumblr_m7d0hv8tDh1rw7fjjo1_500.gif

SIL still owns you....but nice try pee paw...go change your manpends now...

ffs someone pick a fight with azza............

SIL still owns you....but nice try pee paw...go change your manpends now...

The only thing sil owns is a 49 dollar photoshop app and the ability to stop people from posting pics on this forum.....:coffee:

actually IM seems pretty dead. the nastiness drives people away.

there are currently ten thousand less people online here than there was in may. half as many. :coffee:

There are currently 10512 users online. 381 members and 10131 guests
Most users ever online was 21,928, 05-15-2013

381 members bothering to be here today is kinda pathetic out of a reported 107 thousand members.

carry on shitting on each other.

there are currently ten thousand less people online here than there was in may. half as many. :coffee:

There are currently 10512 users online. 381 members and 10131 guests
Most users ever online was 21,928, 05-15-2013

Impressive trend analysis on numbers..

Let me guess...
Before you have sex you measure the mans penis then you total how many inches you get per each 'pipe laying event'.
Document it all on a formula driven spreadsheet with tabs for each months week by week inches totals and a summary tab.
And at the end of the year do a cross comparison trend analysis study as to are you getting as many inches this year that you did last year.

381 members bothering to be here today is kinda pathetic out of a reported 107 thousand members.

The Daily Pageviews per Visitor is up 30% and the Global Rank is up 95,985

However the Daily Time on Site is down 4%.
Can you please post some nude pics of yourself with a fuck me look on your face to increase the Daily Time on Site.
Thanks in advance.

I think the loss of both 'rep stars' & 'like button' was a bad move , it kills interaction & the feeling of communication .. I'm logging on less myself,not that it really matters...still waiting to see if Prince fixes it or not...:thinking:

theres no plug in's for it...

I looked for a few hours myself...just the dragon byte plug in and theres a fuckload of complaints about it.
I actually genuinely think the missing "like" feature did slow some shit down
I know I'd get curious to see what the likes were about and go read a thread..and i'd use it to get someones attn to go back to that thread.

Back