• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarms1 GW-501516 Log

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got my product in and looking to try it out. Took my first 20mg this morning and holy shit i was not expecting the alcohol taste. I dont drink at all so it was a lil crazy for me at first. I havent had liqueur in years. So let the fun begin.

Currently this big fat rat is 5'8'' 204.4lbs as of this morning aprox 7-8 bf.

current cycle is..

400 test
100 tne pre workout
1,000 tren
800 mast
60 tbol
100mcg IGF
8iu hgh
40mcg clen
1mg propecia
12.5mg aromasin

going to add more tren in 4 weeks adding parabolan to the mix 50mg eod
also swapping to var in 4 week
and in 8 weeks swapping to halo and var, no test but tne twice a day, and 2.5mg of letro

If this stuff works as good as i have read I will be running another bottle past the 30 days to finish my contest prep.

diet currently is

7am
half cup of egg white, cup of oats, 1 scoop whey, peanutbutter

2 scoops whey,2 slices of bread, and fruit banana, orange, or apply

6oz chicken, yams, brown rice, or bread, and veggies

5pm
2 scoops whey and 50mg carbs

2 scoops whey and oats

steak of salmon with huge salad with veggies

whey with avocado oil.

training is one muscle a day other then chest and tris

mon on
tues on
weds off
thurs on
fri on
sat on
sun mountain biking.

I dont have set day of which muscle i train. The gym is packed as fuck right now so i kind of gauge what is recovered and what i will be able to train efficiently with all they people with new years resolutions.

"Sun-Mountain biking"

I love mt biking

What are your goals? Im just curious. 5'8 204 and lower than 10 percent bf= Fucking awesome!! you still going up in weight?

"Sun-Mountain biking"

I love mt biking

What are your goals? Im just curious. 5'8 204 and lower than 10 percent bf= Fucking awesome!! you still going up in weight?

finally started to drop... I hit 199 after a HUGE carb day and had to add in more fat to bring my weight back up, but trying to keep gaining size while losing weight. I either need to be at 188 and gain 6 more lbs or try to squeeze into 176. If i can make MW and not lose size then I will take my class easily. If i make it to LHW its going to be a brawl for the win, I have some buddys that are looking pretty good, but they all get really stringy at the shows.

Ill get some pics posted soon, i havent even really started cardio yet except taking my dogs for bike rides and riding trails. I use to race nationally BMX as a kid, being this big lol there is no way i can do what I use to do lol... I remember skying over a 30 ft triple at a vegas national. I am now worried if i can even do a bunny hop haha. I just like smashing down hill through trails, for the most part keeping the tires on the ground.

Interested in results. I don't think I've ever seen someone on that much stuff!!

Yeah that pure grain alcohol is something else, huh?

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

That's quite a stack! Get huge and ripped, hope the GW does you good. I'm logging it too.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Interested in results. I don't think I've ever seen someone on that much stuff!!

i have seen way worse.. i get bloods done once a month during prep to watch my estro levels make sure my AI isnt bunk. Last thing i need is a high rebound. Everything looks good and I follow shelby starnes advice for cycle support. Zero issues what so ever and so far major side effect free. I have probably gained 6lbs of lean mass since starting this cycle.

It is big but its no 13cc big though...

IML Gear Cream!
May give this a try myself. Im definitely interested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Nice! I've used all of sarms1's products so far. I'm here to follow OP. Their GW is gonna blow you away

woke up a few lbs lighter this morning. I noticed my bottom abbs starting to show new lines that have never been seen before. It is almost like they are splitting again and i can see serrations through them up close in the morning. A bit more vascular in my legs as well. Not sure if this has to do with the GW but night sweats are gone the past couple days which is a HUGE relief if it had helped. I am sick of washing my comforter or waking up freezing in the middle of the night.

Wheres the high amounts of daily slin in your stack bro?

Wheres the high amounts of daily slin in your stack bro?

i was on 15 iu didnt know that was high, but i cut it out because i am carb cycling to much and cutting carbs after 8pm for my contest prep.

What show and class are you doing mate,and how far out are you,would be good
Following your progress:winkfinger:

show is april 12th... I am not sure what class I am going to do. I just dropped to 200lbs at about 7% bf. Going to try to put on my weight again. I dropped to 199 last sunday then refeed back up to 204. So my goal is to go in as a LHW but I am on the small side for LHW being that I made my cut from 210. When I know guying coming down from 225.

Hope all goes well for you bro,im hoping to compete next year....nabba wales.

IML Gear Cream!
Cardio has increased allot and I have noticed the fat burning aspect of it kicking in. Still have not taking new picks yet, but those will come soon. What I liked most about this stuff is it is helping me push through heavier weight. My normal plan is to preexhaust my muscles basically destroy the stability muscle before going to my full work load.

The reason for this is with bench press the barbell puts to much strain on my front delts (my form is flawless i have had competative powerlifters and strength coaches look at my bench) but i get micro strains in my bicep tendon right around my arm pit so i basically gave up on barbell with anything heavier then 225. My issue is the heaviest DB is a 125 at my gym which I can rep out 20 times on incline. So I started to tear down my chest with flys, and slow stretches before going into the work out. I did this with shoulders last night focused on isolated side laterals with huge drop sets. My shoulders were so full of blood that normally the 80's at this point feel like a dump truck.

I started with the 60's to warm up my delts more and actually finished with 2 sets with the 100's no problem. I could have gone heavier I felt, but i just forced more reps to failure. Like I said last week i failed at the 80's and i think this is due to oxygen issues and getting physically tired after my pre exhaust sets. I am going to try this again with chest today, but I am feeling great dosing it 10mg 2x a day. once in the morning and the other pre workout at 5 30pm.

If it keeps going the way it is, i think this will be a stable in all my pre contest cycles.

Nice man.. Based on everything I have read, GW is going to get better and better as the weeks progress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

it is really nice, so far. I am really starting to notice the energy from it in the gym. I recover faster between sets now. I am really liking it. Each day i see new lines, last year I was pissed because i did not get vascular and tried everything to get vascular and i couldnt do it even at 5%. This year my arms look like spider webs and my legs are showing new vains each day and im 12 weeks out. Bf is around 7% right now and I have not even started cardio.

it is really nice, so far. I am really starting to notice the energy from it in the gym. I recover faster between sets now. I am really liking it. Each day i see new lines, last year I was pissed because i did not get vascular and tried everything to get vascular and i couldnt do it even at 5%. This year my arms look like spider webs and my legs are showing new vains each day and im 12 weeks out. Bf is around 7% right now and I have not even started cardio.

Nice bro.. youre about to be shredded after this shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Excellent work bro... I can confirm quite a few things for you... ONE... GW is DEFINITELY adding to the vascularity you are showing... SARMS really make your veins pop and they do it at a substantial pace... It happens quite quickly and continues to show more throughout... TWO... Not only will your cardio just continue to improve, so will your recovery in between sets... You will find that you need less and less of a break in between sets, no matter what type of lifting you are doing... THREE... This is BY FAR the top seller we have and with good reasons... IT TRULY IS THE ULTIMATE PERFROMANCE ENHANCER AND ADDITION TO EVERY CYCLE because it FULLY MAXIMIZES your abilities to perform with the most effort possible... You will continue to build your vo2 max and you will continue to surpass what your thought was your max abilities in your workouts... Just wait bro... It only gets better! Keep up the good work!

Post up some pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's a good stack bro. GW is the real deal.. that's a great company you got it from

interesting....quite a bit of whey tho

overall that cycle should produce pretty dramatic results.

Back