• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sarms1 GW-501516 Log

things are going goodm just got back from out of town and did a weekend of junk eating not allot just some chinese food and a pop tart, then ice cream last night. The refeed really filled me out and still getting leaner and leaner. I have some new pics I will have to post up when i get a chance.

After eating my junk food during the weekend.

Attachments

• 059fc038919611e3a14312a06e57b384_8.jpg
    059fc038919611e3a14312a06e57b384_8.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 172f7546919611e394da12766a112465_8.jpg
    172f7546919611e394da12766a112465_8.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 3b187606919611e3a7090e903c6f4501_8.jpg
    3b187606919611e3a7090e903c6f4501_8.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 35
Damn bro.. your lookong ripped son!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

just wanted to share my experience with sirens one.com I ordered a couple of their products on December 2nd I'm about 30 minutes away from there facility and have still yet to receive what I ordered. I contacted them last week in regards to it and they said it would be here early this week without an explanation as to why there's been such a delay l. the tracking says its in Nevada for some reason but no estimated delivery or updates since the 3rd. so early this week has come and gone and I've contacted them on various occasions throughout the week without any response. still no update on the tracking. I understand that things go wrong from time to time but to completely ignore it and your customers falls short of what I would have expected unfortunately. additionally since I can't get ahold of them I will have to go to my bank now and get the charges reversedso inconvenient considering all it would take is an email response even if they don't know what's going on is better than saying nothing pretty disappointing

just wanted to share my experience with sirens one.com I ordered a couple of their products on December 2nd I'm about 30 minutes away from there facility and have still yet to receive what I ordered. I contacted them last week in regards to it and they said it would be here early this week without an explanation as to why there's been such a delay l. the tracking says its in Nevada for some reason but no estimated delivery or updates since the 3rd. so early this week has come and gone and I've contacted them on various occasions throughout the week without any response. still no update on the tracking. I understand that things go wrong from time to time but to completely ignore it and your customers falls short of what I would have expected unfortunately. additionally since I can't get ahold of them I will have to go to my bank now and get the charges reversedso inconvenient considering all it would take is an email response even if they don't know what's going on is better than saying nothing pretty disappointing

Sarms1.com* sorry typo

IML Gear Cream!
well bro it is the April 15th how did your show go. Did you place?

Oh no it took about a month and a half maybe 2 and quite a bit of hassle but i ended up getting it I just wanted to update saying that I got it... They didn't compensate me at all but I can the gw really worked well for me cardio night and day

Back