• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**THE OFFICIAL hot jewish ass thread!!**

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry fuckers but I couldn't find any hot jewish ass on the interwebs. So do the hard work for me and post it below my niggies! And no nudes of Prince or the Captain, those are the rules. :winkfinger:

InB4AdamSandlerNudes

Sent From Phone, You Sonamabish.

tumblr_lzl321jltb1r70rezo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz4hwbAG6R1r70rezo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyi83vagsk1r70rezo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwgyf2JQn41r0v5j5.jpg

All Hot and Hebrew.

Sorry fuckers but I couldn't find any hot jewish ass on the interwebs. So do the hard work for me and post it below my niggies! And no nudes of Prince or the Captain, those are the rules. :winkfinger:

Cawk tease mother fucker. Pm me pics of your wife/girl now or suffer

My wife is Jewish...for real...so all the Jew talk offends me...bunch of immature no money saving fuckers..

right

Negged for starting a thread about hot chicks and not posting any.

My wife is Jewish...for real...so all the Jew talk offends me...bunch of immature no money saving fuckers..

Hey !!! Im fucking Jewish and Scottish and I cant seem to save a fuckin dime !!! Is dat some sort of double negative thing goin on ?

I worked with and fucked the Jewwyish jew when I was in college. Still part of my every week spankbank. Huge nice breast and was really into sex and she let you and everyone within 100 yards know about it.

First pregnancy scare :daydream:

I worked with and fucked the Jewwyish jew when I was in college. Still part of my every week spankbank. Huge nice breast and was really into sex and she let you and everyone within 100 yards know about it.

Sorry to hear a Jew almost got you pregnant, DJ.... :sorry:

couldve been the second coming of jesus, let me guess she got an abortion, dammit the jews killed jesus again

Okay, riddle me this.. Who had it worse than the Jews in 1941 ?

The Jews in 1942. :grin:

Okay, riddle me this.. Who had it worse than the Jews in 1941 ?

The Jews in 1942. :grin:
How about the Gypsies and the Germans that were in the Mental institutions. Everybody forgets they got it first!

Back