• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Sad, sad day

sweetlou63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Talk about a sad day. Been lifting for about 6 years, love going to the gym and all. Playing basketball last week, long story short, I tore my achillies tendon. Went for MRI this morning and just waiting for results sometime next week to know how bad and surgery. But I will continue to be here reading everything I can. Can't wait to get healed!

You can still train upper body:coffee: I trained for my first show with a fractured tibia. The strong survive bro:)

Sorry to hear.

Remember, dedicate yourself 100% to rehab, you'll thank yourself later.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? Achilles tears in 30-50 years olds playing basketball are so common these days.

do your rehab and try to work around it

try not to let that keep you out of the gym. good luck.

Injuries happen. Everyone gets struck with the injury bug every once in a while. Don't rush it and do the rehab exercises (as much as possible, even though they can be a pain) Work around it like others have mentioned and you'll be back in no time. :thumbup:

was it a complete rupture? why it takes them a week to tell u the result , it should be on the spot . anyways you will recover 100% i am sure. in the mean time you can advantage and turn the bad thing to your advantage: concentrate on upper body and any lacking upper body part.

Back