IronMag Research Chems

hgh question

Thread: hgh question

Hybrid View

SCAMMER

Rep Points

hgh question

My question about hgh. There so many names of hgh. But dose it make a difference. And if the name dosent pan out now doesn't mean it's fake? I Dont think so I had gear that was better then the real deal phama. But that's gear. I dunno am .personally learning Still. Then I really had to think about the something happened to me with aisa phama, gen Shi Balkan Pharmaceuticals. But do we rule these website out? Because it doesn't come back or do we toss it.? Or we just test it on our self. Or is it the risk we take learning abd putting it out there for our members. Tell me what u think.

Rep Points

Good question its pretty hard unless theres other members that have taken it from a certain source or have done labs on them to know.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Yea I believe the only way is to test it put these bad one on blasted and share info.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

But think about it do big pharmaceutical companies put a background check on there products. Anyone know if Pfizer or bear has a product background check?

Rep Points

I would hope so after all it is pharmactuial dont all products need to meet a certain standard.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

I believe so but Am sure they don't rec all products specially When hits the black market. and have criminals like us to do a product background, to prove our products are real. But who knows

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GH Consigliere View Post
    I believe so but Am sure they don't rec all products specially When hits the black market. and have criminals like us to do a product background, to prove our
    products are real. But who knows
    Haha

Rep Points

As far as chinese generics, there are so many fakes and first of all you really need to trust your source. That said the only ones I would buy is kefei's, hyge's, and rips. I personally use kefei's. 10iu tested at 25.9 for GH serum for me. I'll stick with these as long as they test well.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

I agree^^^^

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

When it comes to HGH, it's much like coke or heroin....I hate to use this as an example but hear me out. 191aa is 191aa. What matters most is how pure the product is. There are a couple ways to test the purity....the purer the powder, the better/stronger the HGH. HGH takes a FORTUNE to make....the equipment needed is very very expensive

With AAS, you have a lot of variables. How clean were the raws? What oils were used? How was it prepared? GH has some similar variables...but if the compound is real 191aa, what matters to me most is how clean the powder is, how was it stored, etc. Brand/pharm names like Serostim are the best. You don't really have to worry about how it's been stored. Once you mix the powder with the water, the purity and strength all depend on you....on how you use it and store it. What kind of water you use, etc. Serostim is all I ever use...you only need to keep one bottle in the fridge at a time (they have a patent on this process). The rest of the cans can be left in a cool dark place until ready to use...so for the serious GH user, they don't have to have 10 kits of GH sitting in the fridge for the wife to yell or for the kids to see. lol

When I can't find my Serostim, I use Rips...real ones from a supplier where I have had it tested and KNOW it's GTG. Far too many fakes of Rips floating around....and two of them actually use real GH!! But do not compare to REAL Rips. IMHO!!!

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Good stuff victor!!! Thinks for your input.

Rep Points

With all of the increase in hgh discussion, I'm looking to start soon as well. Could bushmaster or another knowledgeable person create a sticky so there is one place to have these questions and other bros experiences posted.

just my thoughts.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This is good thread ...listen i been reading about gh and like victor said its all left to how its mixed but alot of sellers dont say how much water to add example 7ml water per vial equals 3iu per .7mls inject this just example guys ...alot of guys do post serum test results ...i wanna get some soon but its tricky out there hahahha i also heard some times it can take 3mos to notice some results

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Im with thewizardofkaz good idea