• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why are steroids considered cheating?

Sergeant Bulk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Non body builders, athletes, and natural body builders say say steroids are cheating, but why? Their argument is that steroid users are putting things into their body that gives them an advantage. If that's the case, then shouldn't protein shakes, multivitamins, and creatine be considered cheating as well?

Tumblr_lflnoupWNZ1qabsiwo1_500.gif

well in professional and natural sports, it definitely is cheating.. but in non-natural sporting events or just life in general, it's not cheating because...well, it's not. whoever disagrees is a faggot :coffee:

I hate ppl that say "well I could b big and ripped if I was on the juice". Bull shit u don't have the determination, heart, want or drive to do this. Ppl think its all u need. It's the last step not the first. Ppl are gay and but hurt bc we work out ass's off to get big strong and lean. And there all Just to damn lazy. Ppl hate when I tell them there diet is the reason they haven't progressed, but its 99% true. They just wana hope on and b fit for life.

Its easy to hit the gym for a few hours a week( at least for me) or to pin some gears to help facilitate what ever im going for at the moment- bulk, cut etc- but its harder for most people, including myself, to eat properly. That is a commitment of all day every day for an extended period and in the face of all sorts of temptation. Its the most important part of getting and staying in prime condition and its the most difficult. People without the drive to eat right consistently are quick to believe and perpetuate the idea that gears are a magic potion that get and keep people at super human levels without work. Interestingly enough these are usu the same people who have never tried PEDs either so they have no basis but other bullshit hear say for their opinion. Lazy fucks is what they mostly are.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

As far as natural and pro athletes that do it all but PEDs my hats off to them but most will come over to the light if given the chance and think they can get away with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Steroids are considered cheating when it's against the rules to use them.

It's all about the rules and conditions.

Back