Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Sciatic nerve and glute injects

Rep Points

Sciatic nerve and glute injects

hey guys, i need to start pinning my glutes cus iv got alot of scar tissue build up in my quads and need to give my quads a rest...iv never pinned my glutes before cus im too much of a pussy and im scared of hitting my sciatic nerve lol....so to any long time users, have u ever hit ur sciatic nerve? And if not, what are the chances ull actually hit it?

Rep Points

Stay to the upper outside quadrant and you should be fine.

Rep Points

Diagram

Rep Points

Rep Points

Tried to post diagram but says a moderator needs to approve the post.

Rep Points

looking for some replys from the experienced long time user....so if ur just gonna reply "upper outer quadrant and u should be fine" please save ur time cus that information is everywhere and iv heard it a million times

Rep Points

Sorry, was just trying to help. Was saying that if you pin the upper outside you can't hit the nerve. Thought that was the point of the post.

Rep Points

Sciatic nerve? Your glutes are a huge muscle, find the fleshy part of your ass and pin, you don't need a pin over 1 inch unless you have a ton of fat on your ass, this shit is not rocket science

Rep Points

wasnt trying to be an asshole man...it just that the point of the post was to get some info from experienced long time gear users that have pinned there glutes hundreds of times...and if they have actually experienced hitting there sciatic nerve and what happens if u hit it...and @ctr10 i agree it isnt complicated but im under the impression that if u hit ur sciatic nerve u could cause some pretty serious damage

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Like the guys said stay high and outside you will be fine. I have pinned glutes a lot and never had an issue. Not sure what else can be said.

Still growin

Rep Points

I pin gluteus all the time have never hit anything but muscle... Your worrying way too much!
    I'll get there or Die trying...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Couldn't have said it better CRT
    Steroidsforyou

Rep Points

Have pinned glutes for years both cheeks, never had a prob or hit sciatic, like everyone said u can't really go wrong stay outside top in the muscle belly

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

He had put that nice little diagram in there for you, i dont think it showed up at first but bro, you can not get to much better then that, infact get to know the muscles in your body man, that picture shows your gluteus medius perfect man, make believe your going to do a side chest pose, see how you flex your leg with that pose, your leg on ya toes, now flex your glute muscles, and feel them, ya see right there, that smaller round muscle, that'd be the one, and theres a reason for using that very muscle, pop, that was me popping your cherry, lol,... Its ok, we all been there brother, this is where you get the milk to grow, then the solid food, and then, the big daddy of them all, no nor the hot stuff, good stuff, other stuff, no, the fucking juice man, ill keep it in laymen terms, no body wants to read the medical dictionary right, that scatic nerve is derived from your lower back,(spine) - (l3 + l4) to be precise, fibers coming out and then forming one that will eventually branch off to common perenial and tibeal nerve, but it rides very deep in the pelvic region, and down deep in maximus, not medius, then down your posterior leg bone, it rides threw the bone area , the only time that nerve is near the surface is when its common perenial, a great area to strike with your shin bone, some call it charlie horse, i call it lights out magee !! Lol,

i still recommend a inch and a half pin, one you aint gonna hit that it rides with arteries, 2 its called site injection, it has to sit there to be better effective so it can be transported thru the lpid phase, when you put the steroid near the surface, theres more blood supply do to veins and it is shuttled out faster, i always hit the glute with a slow burner,(ester) and my shold, tri's & bi's with the fast ones, or whatever, but try a 1 inch 23 in your tri's (long head) and shoulder side lateral, ok, you will get use to them spots and love them, they also break down the drug faster, and ill let the site in glute work slow, the way its meant to work, if you wanna feel sciatic , put a thick wallet in your pocket nxt time you go for a long drive or a 2 by 3 piece of wood that size of a wallet ok, thats where you dont pin it, and the only time you hear guys hitting it, is because they dont have a clue to what there doing and they think any area of ass is ok, that only counts when your playing grab ass with your ole lady ok, if your a little green its ok, but i remember back then, i use to drive a total of 6 hours to get all my gear and come in 4 or 5 am, and i opened everything and pinned it, i loved pinning, and you will to, dont be nervous, just do what ya gotta do, oh yea, if its pain ya dont like then youll love the fact the medius is dense with hardly any nerve fibers, so the glute is the least painful injecting site, man you didnt know that bro, ok then i understand, now go get your pins my man, tip... Use a 20 or bigger pin to draw from the bottle, it will fill without pulling, just push air into the bottle and watch it fill 4-u, good luck, if you cringe around needles, i suggest you take up tennis , good luck man,

bonez
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net