• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doing research and need some help

qwik5495

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone I am new to this site and spent the last couple hours reading over some posts trying to find some information however, most of what I have found has been fairly old.

So here is my situation, about a year ago I started lifting frequently, before I was in the military and stayed fit but now I want to put on a little more mass. I am 32yo 5'11" and about 187. I am not trying to get super big, I just want to put on some more muscle. Like i said I have been working out frequently over the last year along with a very lean high protein diet. I have also been taking supplements such as creatine, proteins, amino acids... however, I really haven't see that big of a change.
So what I am asking is what would be suggested for me to reach my goal? I am not turned off to the idea of a steroid but I want something that I can do a short cycle and see a decent result from. (I am not asking for the miracle pill) just something that will help me a bit. With that said I have started doing some research on D-Bol. Is this something that would be good for someone like me? and what other things should I take with this?

I have read some of these forums and seen a bunch of people giving guys shit and telling them to do their research.. That is what I am doing here. I am trying to ask people who obviously know more than I do about this to help me reach a decision. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Msten by ironmaglabs....roughly the same strength mg to mg as dbol....except less bloat....and its legal

A low dose msten or dbol run is a good first time start....low dose being the key...

You can click on a ironmaglabs banner and view the site...

Hey everyone I am new to this site and spent the last couple hours reading over some posts trying to find some information however, most of what I have found has been fairly old.

So here is my situation, about a year ago I started lifting frequently, before I was in the military and stayed fit but now I want to put on a little more mass. I am 32yo 5'11" and about 187. I am not trying to get super big, I just want to put on some more muscle. Like i said I have been working out frequently over the last year along with a very lean high protein diet. I have also been taking supplements such as creatine, proteins, amino acids... however, I really haven't see that big of a change.
So what I am asking is what would be suggested for me to reach my goal? I am not turned off to the idea of a steroid but I want something that I can do a short cycle and see a decent result from. (I am not asking for the miracle pill) just something that will help me a bit. With that said I have started doing some research on D-Bol. Is this something that would be good for someone like me? and what other things should I take with this?

I have read some of these forums and seen a bunch of people giving guys shit and telling them to do their research.. That is what I am doing here. I am trying to ask people who obviously know more than I do about this to help me reach a decision. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironmaglabs-m-sten-rx.html

Brother take a good look into researching this. I've been on trt test though doc for 4 plus yrs. I like to cycle ph's from time to time. So far Msten was by fat the best i've touched. I actually came off my test for the last three weeks of the run due to feeling that good. Just make sure to have your pct and cycle support supps. Orbitnutrition.com has a ton of products that will help you reach your goals.

Back