• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Obsession

the_predator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, the wife talked me into watching the movie "silver linings playbook". Holy shit, I'm now totally obsessed with Jennifer Lawrence! The end dance scene and what she was wearing....DAMN. I can't wait until she breaks down(like almost every other hollywood actress) and does nudity in one of her future movies or lordjhon(or whatever his name is) posts in celebrity slips( or whatever thread it is). I'll be saving a special dual LHJO/RHJO session for that:fapn:

....cutie for sure...

Jennifer%2BLawrence%2Bhot%2Bhd%2Bwallpapers%2B(2).jpg
49876-Jennifer-Lawrence--Hot-Photos-wWlj.jpeg

so u need to watch hunger games ;)
btw the rep button has come back

Well, the wife talked me into watching the movie "silver linings playbook". Holy shit, I'm now totally obsessed with Jennifer Lawrence! The end dance scene and what she was wearing....DAMN. I can't wait until she breaks down(like almost every other hollywood actress) and does nudity in one of her future movies or lordjhon(or whatever his name is) posts in celebrity slips( or whatever thread it is). I'll be saving a special dual LHJO/RHJO session for that:fapn:
^^This!!! It's also hot because Jennifer Lawrence plays a super slutty slut in that movie.

She was Mystique in one of the X=Men movies. I'm not into blue chicks with scales, but, what a body!

She was awesome in American hustle. I would destroy her vagina. At least that's what I tell myself in the shower

jenifer lawrence is pretty hot but i watched the newest texas chainsaw massacre and the girl in that movie is going to be my future ex wife :heartpump
tcm.jpg

alexandra something?

She was awesome in American hustle. I would destroy her vagina. At least that's what I tell myself in the shower
^I have seen the previews! I have to talk the wife into going...because of all the nominations(not because of that "chubby in my pants" white outfit)... of course. I wonder if my wife will be onto me if I started a Jennifer Lawrence movie marathon with no pants on?

jenifer lawrence is pretty hot but i watched the newest texas chainsaw massacre and the girl in that movie is going to be my future ex wife :heartpump
View attachment 53172

alexandra something?
Hahaaa I just saw that too! Both of the chicks on there were hot! And that dude fucks both of them. Then gets chopped to pieces.

IML Gear Cream!
Hahaaa I just saw that too! Both of the chicks on there were hot! And that dude fucks both of them. Then gets chopped to pieces.
i'd lose a finger to finger that buttonhole

Back