• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shoulder pain question

_LG_

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just over the past couple of days I get a pain when I lift my arm straight out in front of me. To the side there is nothing, just in front. Seems to be a little worse if my elbow is bent. Any experience with this?
TIA

Sounds like pain I had from a AC joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a similar pain on and off. it's been there over the years. Deca or NPP takes care of it for me. But I chiropractor can typically straighten that out in relatively short order. Hope you feel better soon.

it's behind my shoulder blade so it might not be exactly the same but it is activated when I raise my arm the same way.

Last edited:
I have a similar pain on and off. it's been there over the years. Deca or NPP takes care of it for me. But I chiropractor can typically straighten that out in relatively short order. Hope you feel better soon.

it's behind my shoulder blade so it might not be exactly the same but it is activated when I raise my arm the same way.
Yeah the pain is right in my shoulder. Thanks, think I'll see a chiro soon.

Does the pain get better or worse when you raise it from the front to over your head?

Bicep tendon....common injury for lifters...like SWFL said...she a chiro who does A.R.T.....they will work it out ...its not fun but it fixes the problem..

Is it in your anterior, medial or posterior head? If you rais it above parallel and it hurts its either a rotator issue or an impingement.

Try this....put your arm straight up with your palm flat on the wall...use your other hand and thumb and jam it into your armpit towards your lat...do it up and down...this can help...if its painful you could have tear that's effecting the tendon...this will relieve it some...

Try this....put your arm straight up with your palm flat on the wall...use your other hand and thumb and jam it into your armpit towards your lat...do it up and down...this can help...if its painful you could have tear that's effecting the tendon...this will relieve it some...

After doing this I was able to lift my arm up and down a few times painlessly. Doing it didn't hurt too bad either. Thanks

bicep tendon is hung up...could be from a mild cuff tear or a bone spur..i have both...get too a sports chiro that does A.R.T. and he will fix it good...

glad it worked..

Yeah like the guy above me said go for A.R.T it'll get you feeling like normal. heard alot of good things about it

Do a lot of shoulder support exercises. That doesn't mean more pressing. But work that rotator.

Back