• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SWFL review of Sarms1 MK2866

IML Gear Cream!
dose the new age sarms give you the odd visual disturbances the old ones used to?

I remember taking one s14? and when I would go from a bright exterior enviroment to a dark indoor location. It would take me a good 2 or 3 minutes for my eyes to adjust. I was at an outdoor mall and walked into a macys and walked right into a stand up martha stewart cardboard stand up. I always thought she was an attractive older broad. anyways I got wood

s4 is the only sarm that causes this side effect... it can bind to the receptor in the eye... it is NOTHING permanent and is very manageable... I have written a full dosing protocol for it... No other sarm causes this side effect...

Don't you hate planet fitness. Dumbbells only go up to 75lbs:what:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I dont like the db weights but I do like all the new cabke equipment and machines

I dont like the db weights but I do like all the new cabke equipment and machines

They didnt really have too much cable equip when I was there. But everything is new which is nice

184.2 today. Hit chest and tris.
Holy fuckin pump batman!!! Im starting to like this stuff. Everytime I felt like I couldnt do anymore I pauses then was able to squeeze out 2-3 more reps. Weights are going up too! Thanks sarms1

Don't you hate planet fitness. Dumbbells only go up to 75lbs:what:

Kind of wierd. I was trying to teach my gf's brother how to do a real dead and they wouldn't let me use the var from the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

184.2 today. Hit chest and tris.
Holy fuckin pump batman!!! Im starting to like this stuff. Everytime I felt like I couldnt do anymore I pauses then was able to squeeze out 2-3 more reps. Weights are going up too! Thanks sarms1

i am very happy to see such nice progress bro... it's only going to get better... keep working hard and the benefits will continue to come!

Not my favorite way to use osta( with a heavy dose of test), for max results but i will be in for the ride with you bro. i really like using this stuff in pct .It has taken my pct's to new horizons

185.6 today Fucking amazing!!!! I don't gain weight like this ever its almost a pound per day. Now I know its not all muscle lol. in the Am im about 3 lbs lighter when I first wake up but that still puts me at 182-183 that's a solid 3lb weight gain in a week. I couldn't be happier with that.

Today was shoulders and arms. Had a good workout and they were looking seriously swole!!! I was turning heads at the PF. That was a good feeling! my upper body is really responding nicely to this product in combination with the test. My stomach is growing too but that's to be expected in a bulk I just cant stand it mentally. makes me want to go cut, but that is not happening any time soon. I have to say it is nice being able to eat whatever the hell I want. First time in about 1.5 yrs...

IML Gear Cream!
atyba5yq.jpg

Not my best pic but I think it kinda gets the point across.

subbed

have two of MK bottles on standby. I also have a bottle of LGD. Thought I ordered the GW one.....oh well

great results so far bro... the gains will continue to come... MK really provides an excellent overall sense of well being along with lean size and strength... you are just getting started! nice work!

I am noticing. The muscles are fuller for sure. Also my midsection is tightening up despite eating everything in sight. Its good!

So far, would you compare your results to being on a cycle. Pumps, strength increases, etc.

I am running 1g test too fyi so yes. But it's different, better really.

Good deal. I know what you mean when I add something to my current cycle I will either notice the profound effects if it is good or nothing.

I'm glad you are liking it. I am so interested in this stuff.

Great to see you are enjoying your Www.Sarms1.com gear. How is your sense of wellbeing? When i took osta it skyrocketed!

Im level in that department. I always feel decent even when im hurting. If it kicks up that will be cool but cant say I noticed anything yet. But then again sometimes I don't notice it until I stop using it

IML Gear Cream!
I am noticing. The muscles are fuller for sure. Also my midsection is tightening up despite eating everything in sight. Its good!

Nice! Good to hear

The first time I took ostarine as a standalone, my mid section really got cut up noticeably. At one point I was a little over 15 or 16% bf and 250lbs, started Ostarine, did a shit ton of cardio and droped to around 10% bf or less. I felt awesome and thats when I discovered sarms were the truth... same thing with S4, just straight up good shit. The two coupounds stacked together is amazing for sure

I am running 1g test too fyi so yes. But it's different, better really.

there's so many ways to tell the difference when you add sarms... your just getting going bro... just wait... mk doesn't kick in hard until the 10-14 day mark and then even bigger changes occur and from then on and out you should be seeing quite a bit of changes for the better bro... it's already treating you well but just wait! excellent work so far!

sorry for not keeping up the log... I actually typed out an update on Saturday afternoon on my Ipad but it apparently did not make it to the site. anyhow here is where I stand.

183.5lbs and holding I have backed off the eating a bit mostly because of my arm numbness issues. I have had 2 massages and an adjustment last week trying to get things put back right. I still have numbness but im dealing with it the pain is gone and the strength is still there so noting I cant live with for now. I hit legs on Saturday and it was a good workout on the ab/adductor machines I maxed both stacks for reps that's 305lbs each then did everything else extenions and curls then squats weights went up and endurance is there for sure. I'm sweating like I'm working my ass off but don't feel tired or fatigued which is weird but good. I have felt kind of lethargic not the same get up and go as when on a normal cycle and my hips/ knees are very stiff I think some yoga is in order to get things moving again. so I'll work that in very soon.

I really like the once a day dosing that is so convenient. is there anything that would be a good add to the cycle? as far as AAS? if so let me hear it as I'm getting to the point where I think I should add something to keep me growing. I have access to just about anything so let her rip. remember I am going for a bulk not a cut.

Ostarine is so versatile you can alot of different things. I usually run it with S4 and GW as a bridge and then start my cycle, and have Ostarine as a part of my PCT

Back