• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

SWFL review of Sarms1 MK2866

Swfl

Still growin
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I have been lucky enough to get a free bottle of Ostarine from Sarms1. So I will be logging this for the next 30+ days.

I will be running 750mg Sust/ week and 25mg Ostarine daily. I have absolutely no experience with sarms at all, so needless to say I am excited to try this. My goal is to put on some more well a lot more muscle this year and so I am not concerned with low BF at this point. I have a VERY high metabolism so I will be eating dirty for sure. I've been having a nagging back pain right behind my right shoulder blade. The Chiropractor says its a rib that is out of position... The fun part is that at night my right arm goes numb and wakes me up several times every night like 6-10 so my sleep is not what it should be and I am feeling run down because of it. I was about to run a Deca cycle to take care of the issue but then this fell in my lap so lets see what Ostarine can do.

Stats 34 6'0 178lbs as of this am. I am not sure of BF but will report back on this once I measure it. I have not worked out consistently for about 3mos but now the holidays are over and my life is settling down a bit so it's time to get back at it. I just joined a planet fitness which is brand new and I am looking forward to trying it out. It is much larger than my old Gym so I am excited about not tripping over everyone as I walk from one area to another. It kinda sucks that they don't have anything but DB's up to 75lbs but they do have a nice cable station and 3 smith machines. So I don't see where I am giving up too much, I can bench at home anyway.

Just hopped on the scale and checked BF
180lbs @ 11%

Following... I am also interested in ostarine or proviron?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Subbed for planet fitness stories! Sarms1 is going strong on here!

You know I'll be following bro... Ostarine will not only get you some nice clean size gains but will also help with your injuries.. If you eat a lot above maintenance you should be able to put on some good size... Stick with 25 mg day, dosed once a day in the a.m... Good luck bro!

You know I'll be following bro... Ostarine will not only get you some nice clean size gains but will also help with your injuries.. If you eat a lot above maintenance you should be able to put on some good size... Stick with 25 mg day, dosed once a day in the a.m... Good luck bro!

Just took second dose. Taste is not my favorite but I've had worse. Maybe you should consider capping... It did not miraculously cure my back/ arm going numb all night problem with one dose so I am slightly disappointed. :wacko: Today will be full body workout when I get done working.

Maybe dose two will work better ..lol

Ok so today is over and I made it to the gym "Planet Fitness" and I have to say I was satisfied with the result. the gym if you want to call it that was not very busy at all so I had the run of the place. I did feel like I had been swallowed by Barney, Purple EVERYWHERE!

Full body routine with all major groups hit except for shoulders. One hell of a pump today, everything was in the 10-18 rep range. I know that's a wide range but it is what it is. I was seeing veins that I had not seen in a while it was like seeing an old friend from years past. I was like Hey I know you! how ya been? man it's been a while.

hopefully tonight I will sleep better from this shoulder pain... Time will tell.

Just took second dose. Taste is not my favorite but I've had worse. Maybe you should consider capping... It did not miraculously cure my back/ arm going numb all night problem with one dose so I am slightly disappointed. :wacko: Today will be full body workout when I get done working.

yeah my GW taste like im taking a shot of 151... I think some of these guys on the board might like it to much haha...

ALL sarms provide nice vascularity... you will continue to see this throughout!

Over The last two nights my sleep has improved to the point that I'm not dreading going to sleep. Yea me! I skipped the gym yesterday my whole body was sore from the previous workout. I felt pumped and full all day and it was good.

Today hit shoulders and abs, the work went well but I had a lot of pain in my left shoulder so I backed off of the weight and things went smooth. Slow negatives and explosive positives.

Food is on point I weighed in at 182 after work which is typically my lowest weight of the day so I was super excited.

excellent work bro... mk does a bit longer to REALLY kick in that other sarms but around the 7-10 day mark it really starts to shine...

MK is an awesome compound, you will start seeing a difference really fast

IML Gear Cream!
Ostarine has been shown to be suppressive even as low as 3mg ed....thou mildly suppressive it will still inhibit full hpta recovery...fyi

good ole tes & osta run huh....

should be pretty good. Osta is pretty underated. not many know how much it really can do.

dose the new age sarms give you the odd visual disturbances the old ones used to?

I remember taking one s14? and when I would go from a bright exterior enviroment to a dark indoor location. It would take me a good 2 or 3 minutes for my eyes to adjust. I was at an outdoor mall and walked into a macys and walked right into a stand up martha stewart cardboard stand up. I always thought she was an attractive older broad. anyways I got wood

So far, and I'm only on like day 4 here. I have no ill effects. unless you count muscles feeling very full all the time as a negative side effect.

Ostarine has been shown to be suppressive even as low as 3mg ed....thou mildly suppressive it will still inhibit full hpta recovery...fyi

I agree, though it only happens to a few. I would recommend a good natty PCT with some ZMA, tongkat and a few other natty ingredients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

183.4 this afternoon definetly eating enough. I don't gain like this EVER. my energy is not crazy high or anything but lifts are solid, I am still easing back into the gym since I took 3 mos off and I'm at a new "GYM" I haven't found my groove just yet.

Planet Fitness update, No calf raise block for the smith machine and there are no bar pads (the thing you put on the bar to take pressure off shoulder when squatting) for the smith either :wits:

excellent work bro... mk does a bit longer to REALLY kick in that other sarms but around the 7-10 day mark it really starts to shine...

Agreed, it does take some time, even longer than that for me but when it does hit you will know.

Ok so today is over and I made it to the gym "Planet Fitness" and I have to say I was satisfied with the result. the gym if you want to call it that was not very busy at all so I had the run of the place. I did feel like I had been swallowed by Barney, Purple EVERYWHERE!

Full body routine with all major groups hit except for shoulders. One hell of a pump today, everything was in the 10-18 rep range. I know that's a wide range but it is what it is. I was seeing veins that I had not seen in a while it was like seeing an old friend from years past. I was like Hey I know you! how ya been? man it's been a while.

hopefully tonight I will sleep better from this shoulder pain... Time will tell.

It's purple because it's gay!

It's purple because it's gay!

No doubt.! They sounded the lunkvalarm yesterday. I was like wtf. It was a guy moving a bench and he sat it down hard. Fukin Nazi's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Another nice benefit of Ostarine is its ability to help with joints and minor inflammation. I will be here following

Back